Chapter Five

Written by FlowerSniffer26

Han's POV:

June should be here soon to pick us up.

Time skip cause I can

June's POV:

"June, we got company!" Han shouted. "We have company." corrected him as walked toward the group. "Grammar Nazi." Han muttered under his breath. "Heard that." I said. "This is GiantSpaceChicken," he said gesturing to the feathered animal"Danny, Spector, and Xenobudgie, guys this is June, my pilot. Hey, I said to them. "So, you guys staying in Serenity? She's a great ship, and since we have limited space, I'm afraid we will have to double up or, if you would rather not, you stay in the cargo hold. Xenobudgie, you are welcome, if you like to bunk with me, I have an extra bed. And," l said looking at Han, "it is actually cleaner than the rest of the ship." walksed off toward her room, as Han sighed. "Xen-y Zucchini!" I shouted at Xenobudgie to get her attention. "And yes, I am afraid l am associated with that person thing." Han said reluctantly. "Well she seems interesting." Said Spector. While Xenobudgie slowly and awkwardly walked towards my room. When she walked in to my room, l was setting up a bed for her across the room. "Okay, this side is yours, and the other is mine. I got to get back to the cockpit, but you can settle in and wait for the Captains orders." I smiled and walked off. I heard a hesitant thank you' in the distance. I sat down in my chair, flipped a few switches and guided the craft to the next planet. Planet Bob. Han said we'd pick up a few necromorphs here our main buyer Fred insisted on them, something about a collection. Then we hit another meteor shower again, it's the second one this year, you usually don't see meteor showers often. I really hate these"Han We have incoming meteor shower again!" Han ran to what I assumed was the cargo bay.