Chapter Eleven

Continuing from XenoBudgie Chapter 10 of this book

Han's POV:

After handing the necromorph virus or whatever to Frank. We left to go back to the ship. I stopped and said "June, xenobudgie, you can go back to the ship I gotta do something.". They continued on. I turned around and walked back to Frank's place. Frank says "so you were coming back I thought you left for good.". I say "this is private business Shan.". "Don't call me that." Frank replys "why do you need this anyway Han.". I say "private business Shan.". Frank replys "ok, new deal you give me the hybrid and I'll give you your private cargo.". I say "I can't do that Shan she's her own person.". "And the other creatures you brought me aren't." Frank replys "we could just call off this hold ordeal hers Han.". I say "wait I'll.... I'll see what I can do.". Frank says "pleasure doing business with you.".

Specter's POV:

Let's see what's this. It's another flash light. Why do these people have so many flash lights on this ship. I turn to see a group of about eight people. I say "you not supposed to be on serenity.". Then I get knocked out.

Meanwhile Xenobudgie's POV:

When I went outside to get some fresh air I got distracted by a glint in the corner of my eye.  I got a closer view and it was a necklace being sold by a nearby vender I squinted my eyes.  It was a beautiful black jewel on a silver chain.  I just had to get it l approached the stand and handed the man a few credits.  He handed me the necklace,  and I strung it around my neck. Suddenly,  I sensed something was wrong.  I craned my neck and noticed the same gang l had encountered earlier.  The one with the face that l chewed up.  I couldn't kill them in public.  would be exposed.  So,  ran into the nearest building.  It was a market composed of many small businesses.  People surged through the narrow walkways like blood through an open wound.  It was the perfect place to blend in.  The market had no ceiling,  which I could easily fly out of in case of an emergency.  That's right,  fly out.  Suddenly,  someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from the open market.  It was one of the gang members I turned to face him.  He said,"You're going to pay for what you did."  I answered,  No,  you're going to have your lips melted off. At that moment,  l leaned forward and kissed the man.  My lips had an acidic touch,  and they had begun the process of melting.  I released him,  and he ran away screaming in pain.  He ran to the rest of his buddies.  They turned to face me.  Not good...  The group of them marched towards me.  Then,  they began to charge. I decided this was the right time to make my escape.  transformed into the hybrid.  I outstretched my wings and with a powerful push of my legs,  I was airborne.  The wind blew in my face,  and I launched into the sky.  Now would have to find June. I saw June and I landed beside her.

Hello shade here I didn't put xenobudgie's part in this book because I want the readers to check out her channel. And for any one else who writes a chapter I want you to check out their channel to. Shade out.