Chapter 1

Ruth's POV

Hi, I'm Ruth Wayne, adopted daughter of the one and only Bruce Wayne, a.k.a Batman, I'm twelve years old and know how to use double swords, in fact i have two, but they're not your typical swords, they can control water and fire and were given to me by Aquaman and El Diablo and when i put them together they do a sonic blast.
~~~~~~~~Present time~~~~~~~~~
"Come on Ruth, we're going to be late." Bruce says fixing the mask on his Batman costume.
"I'm coming!" I say sliding down the staircase of the huge mansion. We're going to talk to the Joker, but Bruce seems nervous for some reason. He seems off because he never lets me go with him to see villians. He's been really stressed out trying to get information out of the Joker and now he says as a last resort he was going to take me with him.

"Dad are you alright? You seem kinda nervous?" I ask Bruce.
"Yes, sorry it's just that he's one of the most dangerous criminals in Gotham and i don't want you getting hurt." he says though the expression on his face says that he's hiding something.

"Bruce," I say giving him a serious look, "What's wrong? I know your hiding something." he sighs
"I'll tell you after we see the Joker because if i tell you know it'll complicate things." I give up knowing he wasn't going to tell me then.
"Alright then" I sigh as I walk away
______Time skip to Arkham____

"We're here to interrogate the Joker." Bruce says as he drives up to the front gate of the prison.
"Go right ahead, sir" the guard says as he lets the car go through. When we arrive,Bruce goes to a room where the Joker is already sitting down in a straight jacket.

"Don't come in until i tell you to, alright?" he says sternly
"OK" I said getting a little scared. I mean I'm gonna face the Joker.

He goes in and after about 10 minutes i hear yelling and an object hitting a table, most likely a fist, and laughter from most likely the Joker.
Bruce calls out to me "Come in" and I step through the door...

A/n
How did I do? Comment down below!

Word Count: 386