Chapter 2

As i walked in i looked down at the floor, and walked straight to Bruce (who was in his Batman suit) and answered, "yes?" Bruce turned me around to look at the Joker and the Joker seemed shocked.

"R-Ruth?" he stuttered
"How do you know my name? Did you tell him?" I say looking at Bruce.
"No and I guess I was right," he mumbles trying to keep it to himself.
"What do you mean 'I was right'?" I ask looking at the Joker with confusion

"Ruth the day I found you, you were in the hands of the Joker, and for a while I thought he had taken you from your family, but when i went to take you to get a DNA test your results came out and there was one who had one even close.....the Joker. Because your mother is dead." he said pausing like he didn't want to tell me. I face him.

"So that means that...." I say turning around and looking back at the Joker.
"Im your father." Joker says looking in my eyes.
"But I look nothing like you" I point out.
"Look, when you were a baby i did some expirements on you that i guess changed your features. I guess it helped so nobody would know you were my daughter." Joker said looking away from me.

"Back to the point...Ruth i need you to get information out of him, any information." Bruce whispers as he pulls me away from my father, real father.
"Um ok i'll try." i turn to the Joker
"Hello princess, what can daddy do for you?" he asks with a huge smile on his face, not a crazy smile though, a genuine smile.

"D-Dad, i want you to tell me why you do bad things."
"Ah the million dollar question" he says laughing.

"Because when you got taken away from me i went even more crazy than i already was looking for you and after a few years i just assumed you were dead and stopped looking. But I was always mad at Batman, always wanting revenge for the fact that he took my only daughter, my precious angel away from me. Until i couldn't take it anymore and i gave up. I surrendered, hoping that the time that i was in here, could take you our of my memory. As for your mother, she betrayed me and i had to kill her. But don't be mad at me princess, she tried to kill you so you see why, i couldn't let anyone take you away from me. And no one will. Now that i know your alive I will get out of here and i will come to bring you back home." he whispered to me.

Word Count: 466