Ch. 13who are u\ur bday

Gold's daughter Goldie POV~ I seen two girls in the floor and a..boy. The boy kinda looked cute. I was thinking so much that I didn't notice my dad glaring at me.

*in Goldie's head*↓

Dad,Gold: Goldie u can not like Evan!

Me: Yes I can

Gold, dad: Goldie don't make me ground u!

Me: *mocking voice* Goldie don't make me ground u.

Dad: that's it!!

*out of head*

Gold's POV~ Guys I have to take Goldie to her room. Everyone said Ok. I glared at Goldie, she just made a face at me. I dragged her to her room with her skriming and screaming. I threw her in the floor by her bed. I shut the door and locked it.

Goldie's POV~ NOOO!!!! DADDY!! PLZ!! there has to be something I can do?? Oh yeah hehehe daddy forgot I can teleport. I teleported to the room where the three kids on the floor. They weren't there. I kept teleporting and I was in a room where there was that boy I seen. He woke up and seen me. W.who are y.ou?? Oh um.. Hi I'm Goldie. I blushed. Two girls ran in. EVAN!! They stopped and gave me a poker face. Hi... Hi they said. I'm Goldie. Hi I'm your name~ the girl with blue bunny ears and blue hair. I'm Ava said the blue and white foxy ears and blue hair. We talked a little until...........

Freddy came rushing in and asking questions until he noticed me. "Goldie what are u doing here, ur dad is probly looking for u" he said. Oh um... Oh well its fine he said. Oh Ok. Well guys have fun, he said then left. Um.. Me and Ava are uh going to my room bye ~your name said. They left me and Evan alone. U wanna ...do somting.. Uh sure he said. Oh let's go sing. Ok he said.

♪time skip to singing on stage♪

Evans POV~ Goldie's voice is beautiful. All I could here was her sweet calm voice singing. Goldie got done and said hey we should sing a song together. Oh..Ok. Yay she said. We sang we don't talk anymore.

we don't talk anymore. What was all of it for

END OF SONG♪

She so awesome at singing. Hey Goldie there's somting I want to do ever since I met u. What I..I interrupted her by smashing my lips into hers. She looked at me and said E.E.va.n I.I like u .to. I seen Bonnie come into the room. Waz up my man Bonnie. Oh nm little man but just dating ur cousin ~your name he said. Cool. Oh PS her bday is Friday and its Wednesday. What thanks for telling me Evan he said. Welcome. What does she like he said. Well she likes...U..blue....singing...u singing..lights like Halloween lights Christmas lights that's what I mean... That's all I got. Thanks he said. Ok welcome.

Bonnie's POV~ Ok I should.. (Reader I ain't telling u then it will give it away so it's like ur real bday so deal with it)
Ok that's what I'll do. Let me get the gang to.....ok guys that's what I'll do ok. They said ok. Hmm I'll get all the decorations and gifts.

Time skip to all the stuff bought♦$¢§∞

She'll love this. Ok ok. I will decorate tomorrow since we have to sing for the kids.