Ch.14

Your POV~ I woke up on my bed at my original home. I seen Bonnie was asleep on a chair. I couldn't bare to look at him after what I heard so I got off my bed slowly and going towards the door. I opened the door slowly and ran to the exit. I needed to get out of here. Good thing it was dark out. I looked over and seen Mangle Walking towards me then stopped in her footsteps then ran towards me yelling, "Y/n!" She embraced me in a hug.

~

Me and Mangle got to the other pizzeria. I walked in and was embraced in a hug by bon bon. "Oh, love! I'm glad your back!" I giggled a little and he took me to his room. I went to one of his chairs and sat there. He got on his bed while I slowly drifted off to sleep.

~

I woke up finally and looked around rubbing my eyes. My vision was a little blurry. "Morning Love." I jumped not noticing he was here cause of my vision. "I can't see, my vision is blurry." "Do you need glasses?" "No I'm good."

~

Time passed, it was sunset and I still couldn't see. "Still can't see huh," bon asked. "Nope." "Did you hit your head on anything?" "Um no besides when Bonnie threw me against the wall." "That's the problem." He grabbed my hand walking to his room. He opened a desk and grabbed a pair of glasses. He handed them to me and said, "try these." I put them on and I could see everything better

" I put them on and I could see everything better

LEMON WARNING!

"They worked!" "Good love now I can stop worrying about that and finish what we started the other night." He came up to me and pinned me against the wall sucking and licking my neck. I Moaned a little causing him to suck harder. He kissed up to my ear nibbling on it. "By the way you look sexy with those glasses on." He stopped kissing and took my shirt off. He cupped my breast and started massaging them making me moan. He kissed me then licked the bottom of my lip asking I denied until he bit my lip slipping his tongue in and started exploring. He stopped to catch his breath and took of his shirt reviling his abs then took his shorts off leaving him in his under. He grabbed a blind fold and put it around me. He took my pants off and started rubbing my clit through my underwear. I moaned louder causing him to take my panties off and stick one of his fingers up me. I moaned louder making him thrust his finger in me faster. Soon I came out on him. Next thing you know He licked my clit. I stopped him and said, "I'm not ready. I'm still a virgin." "Oh that's good cause I'm gonna be the one taking it. So to bad. But trust me your gonna enjoy this." I heard him throw his underwear somewhere and positioned himself infront of my entrance. "Please! I'm not ready!" "He whispered in my ear saying, "I said to bad." I heard him open a package guessing it was a condom. After a few minutes He slammed into me thrusting not letting me get use to him. I started crying from pain until it became pleasure. I started moaning saying, "oh!" (Cringe!) he thrusted faster making me moan louder he took my blind fold off. A few more thrust and the door slammed open. I looked over and it was bonnie. He stood there shocked. Bon smirked and said, "Jealous?" Thrusting more. I tried not to moan but failed. He came over and grabbed me and then the closest thing there was, was my underwear so I grabbed it. I put my underwear on while we walked back to my home. "I'm sorry I told him I wasn't ready but he di-" he cut me off by grabbing me again and pulling me in a dark alley. He pinned me against the wall taking his shirt and shorts off. I looked at him with lust in his eyes. He took my underwear off and took his boxers off. He put a condom on and position himself in front of my entrance again. He thrusted in causing me to cry while he went faster. I looked at his eyes and there was anger and lust. He thrusted faster making me moan. Soon enough after so many thrust he stopped and took the condom off putting his clothes back on. I fell to the ground not being able to stand. He looked at me and said, "that's your punishment. Now you can't walk for a while." He grabbed my underwear putting it on me and picked me up bridal style walking. "You look beautiful with those glasses..nerd."

Hi it's Mangle! Oh you guys heard that this story was handed to me the author of this account gave me their email and stuff. So if you still think it's her it's not I've been on here for 4 months now