Chapter 6 Where is she

Ava's POV. Bonnie came back with his head down. Where's y

? Sh she's in her room Bonnie said. Oh im going to check on her. ME TO!! Evan said. OK then let's go. We were going to her room and opened the door and she wasn't in there. Oh my god where is she!!! BONNIE FREDDY CHICA FOXY!!!!!! They all ran in here, and said WHAT! Y

isn't in here. What! No no no no no no no no! Bonnie said.
Where would she be.

Your POV. Where am i? I look around and i see a golden room I try to get loose but I look at my hands and see cuffs. I try to get loose where I made my hands bleed. You know that's just making it worse someone said. Come out!! OK but are u sure someone said. Yes IM SURE!!! Ok he said. He came out of the shadows. He was a gold bear, he looks just like Freddy. Scared he said. No I'm not Afraid of u! Well by the way the names Golden Freddy but call me Gold he said. I seen Ava and Evan bursting through the door but the others weren't there. Ava Evan help me!! Ok they said and looked at gold was his name I'm pretty sure. Haha u guys think u can beat me he said. They growled at him and soon enough They attacked him. But he grabbed both of them then cuffed them by me. Bonnie Freddy Chhrrra mmhmh Gold put his hand over my mouth. He let go and said Drink this. No!! Fine he then punched me in the gut wich made me guess he then took that chance and poured the bottle of water in my mouth I tried to spit it out but he covered my mouth and hit me in the face which made me swallow the water. He did the same to the others. Then my vision went blurry and I started coughing like crazy. Soon enough Freddy Bonnie Chica and Foxy came through bursting the door down too. I blacked out.

Sorry the chapter is short. Anyway what do u think will happen next here's a little song u might not like it bit it has cusing In it

BByee for now