blened family

justin pov

I have to pick up jay-jay today for him to come over.I hope that harlow is going to tell jay-jay that scooter is grandpa and not his uncle.I know that harlow is not a big fan of her dad and step-mom and half brother.At some point she needs to tell the truth. I glad that harlow has let me be around jay and see him grow up into the little boy.I want the truth to come out I hate that I have been playing along in this lying game. I want all of us to be able to do things as a family.

Jay pov

My mom said she had to tell me something before I go to my dads house. I am so nervous as to what mom has to tell me.

H-Harlow J-Jay

J-mommy what's wrong

H-I wanted to tell you about your daddy

J-what about dad

H-daddy isn't your real daddy

J-what do you mean

H-when I was at a party someone did something bad to me and daddy was there for me to help me with you

J-so daddy isn't my real dad

H-no he isn't  but he is the man that took  care of and is your father no matter what

J-ok

H-he love you so much

To know that my dad is not my real dad  is sad but it's ok. At least I know he love me even if I am not his child. Now that I know the truth it doesn't change who my dad is.

Harlow pov
Now that I told my son I feel better. I am glad that I was able to get it off my chest. I know that he is hurt by me telling me him the truth about his real dad. I wish I told him with Justin here but I know I had to tell him with out Justin here so he didn't have to relive what happens to me. I wanted my son to know the truth I didn't want it haunting me for the rest of my life.