Blenad family

Two months later
Justin pov
I am happy that Harlow talked to her dad and said her peace to him Evan though I don't see it the way she does. But at the end of the day she is the mother of my son and I know we will never see eye to eye on things and will. But I know that scooter wants nothing more then to have his daughter meet his wife and son and the other child that she is having. But I know that he will keep trying to keep talking to her and will not quite. But I am happy that Hailey will be having the baby in the next few days. I will always be there for harlow even if I want her to talk  to her dad and stepmom and see her half brother but we have diffrent ideas on that but at least she knows how  I feel about it.

Harlow pov

Justin and  i have talked about my dad and step mom and  my half brother. Yes i have talked to my dad but it dosent mean we will ever be a family again. I got what i need to say off my chest and told my dad what i need to but  i think its best i stay away for a while but until then i will keep away. I am happy for justin and hailey and that the fact they are having a new baby. I love when my son goes over to justin and hailey I know he is safe. I am so thnakful for hailey and how she is so goode with my son  and treats my son as her own and i am so lucky for her and so is my son. Everytime my  son goes to justins house he has so much to tell me what they haved done I love to see how happy he is at all times.

sorry its so short