blended family

Harlow pov 

I need to talk to justin about my son being around my dad and his family and stuff.I was thinking  of maybe giving justin and hailey more time with jj. I want jj to be able to se them more then what he is seeing them now.I have never really told jj about my family and why my dad is around.JJ happens to think my uncle adam is grandfather and my uncle adam will tell him that he is not his grandfather and jj will get mad.My uncle looks at me as to why I never have talked about my dad and why is my son calling him that.After that my uncle stop trying to fix what my son was calling him.I want my son to know that he has loving parents that love him even if they are not together.I want my son to be able to play sports go over to peoples house for sleepovers but with the camreas always around makes it more difficult.

JJ pov

I hate have thecamers all in my face its a scarey thing.I love going over to my dads house I wish I could see him more.I know that something wrong with me because I don't look like my dad.For me I have always had the camreas following me and its know fun when you have people saying thing to you.I don't have many friend but the friends i do want use me for my dad. I want people to see me and not my dad in me.My mom sees me and with her I can be a real kids and not have camreas in my face.I love getting to see my step mom and half sister and half brother.I know that I shouldn't be saying half sister or step-mom but its the truth but my parents say that I have to use the words sister or halieys real name or just mama2.

harlow pov

I am going to have to tell justin how things wnet with my dad but I am not sure I am ready to be around him and his family.I know that I am going to have to be around him and his family I am going to have to jj the truth about thing I am scared f what will happen but I will need to have justin there with me when I tell him.I am for ever thankful for my uncle and justin and hailey for there and her family as well. I have forgiven my dad for the things he did but and the end of the day I wish he could have been up front with me abot dating someone.