First Days Are The Worse Days

I walked into the school just as the last chime went off notifying me I was late. It wasn't like I cared anyway. I went to my assigned locker then started to walk slowly to class D244. I already knew I was going to hate it here. I mean it wasn't like I hated my last high school anyways. I got suspended from that hell hole about a week ago. I guess throwing a water balloon full of piss at your P.E. coach isn't "school appropriate". Despite all of that I still managed to have a couple of people that I guess you can call friends there. Which is totally weird considering about 99% of the population hates me as much as I hate myself.

I finally got to class D244 and let me tell you that teacher was hot as hell. I mean I do hate math but maybe I wouldn't hate it as much considering I had this Mr. Way guy teaching me. He looked gay. He probably was gay. I finally get the strength to waltz into the class like I owned the damn place. In return I got subtle smiles, scowls, and giggles. "Mr. Iero you're late." "You act like I didn't know." I say with a slight grin painted on my face. He contorted his face into frown. "Then sit down and do as told before I spill the tea on you and your embarrassing history and trust me I got the receipts so don't you dare say that didn't happen." I looked at him trying to contemplate what just happened. "Receipts"  "Spill the tea" it was almost as if he had just come out right then and there. He was definitely gay.

"Where do you want me to sit?" I blurted as a full on grin appeared on my face. "Back row second seat from the middle next to Brendon." I noticed he had said Brendon a little saltily...I'll probably like Brendon. Maybe this class won't be so bad. Maybe this school year won't be so bad.