Unknown One Nighters (Part 2)

Tyler's POV

        "Get on your fucking stomach." I growled towards Josh. This Frankie guy is making Josh moan more than me and I'm not gonna let that shit slide especially with him. "Get on your hands and knees...Princess." Frankie says with the widest shit eating grin he's ever made before. That's it no one calls my Joshie Princess except for me. "Hold  your shit Iero. Only I get to call Josh a Princess and degrade him and-" "How about we let Josh decide?" After Frankie's dumbass suggestion I looked up to Josh for reassurance. "Ty can you please calm down? I like Frankie he's a nice person and afterwards I'll still be with you. I would never leave you so just let it happen after all we are at a party...aren't we?" I can't believe he agrees with this slutty emo kid. I don't exactly hate him but I can't go around letting people fuck my Joshie. I mean he's mine but I want him to be happy. After ten seconds of pondering I came to the conclusion that I rather Josh have a good tonight. "Okay I guess we can fuck for the last three and a half minutes."

Josh's POV

     After the whole conundrum I was ready to get that good succ. Before I got on my hands and knees I noticed the window was wide open. "Uh do you guys want me to close the window or something?" "Why are you scared that the whole neighborhood will hear how much of a whore you are?" Tyler quickly whispered while tugging back at my hair. "No..." "No what?" My face went bright red as one of the hottest guys (besides Tyler of course) was witnessing all this whole thing live. "Um... Daddy..." "That's right bitch. Now do what Frankie told you."

I quickly obey because I don't want to get spanked after the party ends. Tyler soon rids himself of his pants and shoves his whole member in my mouth. He knows I can never fit it all in my mouth for more than fifteen seconds but he still likes to make me choke on it. Despite the lack of comfort I enjoy it because I like seeing the look on Ty's face whenever I give him head.

     I was really confused as to what Frankie was doing considering he was supposed to be fucking me up the ass right now. "FUCK" I felt Frank ram all the way into me in one motion and all I can say is he's fucking huge.

     Shortly after Tyler shoves himself all the way down my throat again. At this point Frankie was slapping my ass to the point where I knew it was gonna hurt for days - but I love it. I love the feeling of having two guys all the way inside me making me feel like a whore. After a few more pumps into me both Tyler and Frankie pull out as a moaning mess. "I think we'll have to do this again Frankie?" "If Josh wants to..." I glance at Frankie wondering what I got myself into. "Fuck yea I do."

A/N: WELP. Here we are....I'm gonna go take multiple showers to rid myself of all this sin. Have a wonderful day! ;)