Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time

Brendon's POV
This Frank kid seemed pretty chill to be honest. I was thinking about inviting him to my party tonight. I mean he just got to this school and everyone is going to be there. Wouldn't it be great to meet new people while all of you are still shit face drunk? Then you can laugh about it later while your hungover. Just when I was about to ask Frank, Ryan beat me to it. He even gave him all the details. "Yeah...uh sure," he looked surprised as he finished his answer. "Great we'll see you there then," I replied. We all got up to dump our lunch trays then scattered for last period.

Frank's POV

The bell rang so I quickly grabbed my stuff and got out of that school as fast as I could. It usually takes me about 45 minutes to get home if I'm dragging my feet. Today it took me an hour to get home but that was because I had to stop at the convenient store close to my house. "Hey Frank." "Hey Chris." "Lemme guess you want alcohol for Brendon Urie's party right?" "How'd you know?...You don't even go to the same school as us." "Once you told me you were going to Hometown high school I knew you were gonna meet Brendon. He throws some wild parties and I'm also going once my shift is over." "Well I guess I'll go pick something out." I stood in front of the beer isle for a good 5 minutes not sure what to pick out. I finally decided on Heineken thinking it was a safe choice. I went back to the register and gave Chris 5 dollars more than the needed pay. He deserved it considering he was doing me an illegal favor. "See you there Frank." I heard behind me as I walked out the store.

Once I got home it was already 5 so I decided to eat something and watch a little bit of Supernatural because I'm definitely Dean trash. The walk to Brendon's house was about 20 minutes and it was already 5:45. I decided to re-dye the sides of my mohawk blonde since it was fading. I then took a shower and threw on a Pink Floyd shirt, black skinny jeans, and Doc Martins. I checked the clock and it was already 7:30 so I picked up the pack of beer and my penny board. As I ventured towards the front door I felt my mother grab my wrist. "Please don't leave me Frank," she said, her voice full of pain and worry. "Ma, I'm just going to see some friends I'll be back by morning," I didn't know what to say after that. She's been like this ever since my father became the drunken asshole that he is. Once my father left she was happy knowing I was out of harms way but also very worried. She always worries I'll leave her all alone and never come back. Little did she know I cared about her too much to do that. If I ever saw my father again I would beat his ass because he never deserved my mother. She didn't deserve to be treated the way she was during that painful 8 year marriage. I set down the beer and board to hug my mother. "I wouldn't leave you ma...I love you too much to do that," "I love you too Frank." Once I assured her I would be fine I picked up my items and started to skate to Brendon's house.