Chapter 1

*Alexis' P.o.v*

Once again I'm working for the summer at a self catering facility by a lake in rural Ireland. I've worked here every summer since I was 16. I'm 18 now. This morning I'm working in the Kids Club.

"Hi! My name is Alexis and I'm going to be in charge today! We're going to start with introductions. So can we all sit in a big circle please?" I ask all the children. I listen to them all introduce themselves until it's my turn. "My name is Alexis Healy. I'm Irish. I'm 18 years old. I live in the house just over there with my best friend Paisley Hughes." I tell them, pointing to my house a little bit down the sand.

At 12 o'clock Kids Club is finished and I have my break. I go into the games room so I can use the WiFi. There's two other people in here playing table tennis. A guy who looks around my age and a girl who looks 13. The guy has his shirt off. Fuckboy....

I sit down in a bean bag chair and scroll through Twitter. Suddenly I feel a sharp pain stab through my head. I look up to see the guy had hit me in the head with a ping pong ball. He continues playing, obviously not noticing he hit me, and I bite my tongue to stop me cursing out this douche.

I continue scrolling until I feel the sharp pain again. Did this motherfucker honestly just hit me with his balls?! I look up to see him coming towards me to apologise. Damn right he's gonna apologise! "I'm so sorry! It was an accident! Are you okay?!" He asks sincerely standing in front of me. He seems sincere so I'll be nice. "Yeah. I'll be fine. I gotta go!" I nod holding my head as I return to work.

*Shawn's p.o.v*

I'm on a family vacation in some self catering facility in Ireland. There's a lake so I hope I can find some inspiration for my music there. I've been having a hard time finding inspiration lately.

I was playing table tennis with Aaliyah when a girl wearing black skinny jeans and a tight black t-shirt comes in and sits down on a beanbag while on her phone. She was gorgeous! I see her smiling down at her phone. She has an amazing smile.

I accidentally hit a ball behind Aaliyah but I can't see where it went. Oh well. We'll find it later. I accidentally hit another ball behind Aaliyah this time it hits the girl in the head! Crap!

"I'm so sorry! It was an accident! Are you okay?!" I apologise to her. "Yeah. I'll be fine. I gotta go" she says as she gets up and leaves. Well done Shawn. You just blew any chance you had of getting to know that gorgeous girl.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
A/n
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hello! So this chapter is a bit short but hopefully the chapters will get longer! I hope you enjoyed anyway!

This book is dedicated to bullshetactive (Olivia) she helped me come up with a lot of this, so much love to her! ❤❤❤❤😘

Picture is of who Olivia and myself imagine Alexis to be.

Please vote, comment, add to Reading lists or your library and tell your friends!

Thank you and love you all!!