Mother

Mother

As soon Gakushu was out of Nagisa's sight, Karma and Kayano came rushing to their friend. All three talked about what just happened, with the supposed sister of Gakushu who almost attacked Nagisa or the cold reaction from Gakushu. They were so engrossed in their conversation that they didn't notice the figure behind them.

"Little children like you shouldn't do something like that you know?" An unfamiliar voice called out from behind. Immediately the three turned back to see a male around the age of 17 years with flat yet curly and bouncy black hair.

It was the same person the three met for a small moment and the one who was holding back the girl named Gretel from murdering Nagisa.

"Or in possession with such dangerous weapons as well." Ivan cheerfully sang as he flipped out a pocket knife from his hand which was clearly stolen from Karma's pockets.

Karma didn't bother to hide away his shock when Ivan played the knife in his hand in front of the group. They didn't even feel his presence until he announced himself.

"Who are you?" Kayano cautiously asked while staring at the male.

"Da~ Me?" Ivan pointed to himself and a shiver went down Kayano's spine. There was something about this person in front of them that felt very off. He seems overly cheery. "I guess you can call me Ivanov?" He said in a bubbly tone.

There was silence again, and Karma prepared himself, in case a fight broke out. Ivan found it very amusing since he himself was a Grim Reaper and the little red head thought that he could go against him, one of many Gods of Death. The Russian found Nagisa's cross-dressing to be very similar to one of Gretel's many skills, although she was far much more talented. Kayano as of yet has nothing that sparks his interest.

And then Ivan sighed, shocking the three from his sudden change of personality, "You are very lucky that Gakushu managed to calm Gretel down." He scratches the back of his head, "Who knows what would have happened?"

He gave another sighed and shook his head, "No, actually I do. She would have ripped out your organs with no problem."

Karma snorted at this, but when his amber yellow eyes glanced at Nagisa, he quickly change his mind. Nagisa was completely pale and his sky blue eyes widen because he felt the killer instinct emitted by the blonde female at full force.

Ivan face palmed as well and this time spoke to himself in his native language, Russian. "And now the next stage has to be postpone as well. It is bad enough that the little one is ignoring his friend and now you just gave him a reason justify it." The group was hoping that Gakushu would socialise more especially with other humans and these three humans just threw their hard work out the window.

Gretel or Rilliane would not be very pleased and Ivan was more worried with Gretel as he didn't know when Arthur would be back. Similar to how Ren acts as an anchor for Gakushu in keeping in his temper back at school, Arthur acts the same for Gretel.

Clearly the three students couldn't understand what Ivan or Ivanov, was saying. After ranting to himself, Ivan looked to the three humans again.

"I expect you all to apologise to him very soon." Ivan puffed his cheeks a bit and Karma, Kayano and Nagisa just stared blankly at him.

'You want us to do what now?' The thoughts of the three Class-E students merged.

"What if I don't want to?" Karma playfully said as he places both of his hands in his pockets.

"Da~ Is that so?" Ivan eerily sang back but quickly snapped out to let out another sigh, "I already put 5 guys in hospital today, I do not want to add another one or a girl into the mix."