Old memories

Sorry for not posting for a while, I haven't been focused on this but I'm back now.
<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~
Mom smiles at me and points to the chair next to her. I purse my lips and take the seat next to her, only glancing at her once never taking my eyes off of the box. Is this a dream? Am I asleep? My day already seemed like a dream with Bella in it in the first place. This just made it feel even more like one..
  "I was going through your sisters old room and found this.. I thought you might want it, I know how close you were to Krishel.." my mother spoke softly, looking at me with anticipation. I looked at her not saying a word, then back at the box hesitant to grab it. She touches my shoulder and nods once I look at her.
"Look at it sweetie, take it." I take a deep breath and grab the box slowly lifting it from the table, bringing it towards me. The feeling of the old oak wood running across my fingers brings back old memories, each engraved line gliding across my fingers without flaw. The box looked old and dusty now.. the stained wood slowly fading. I ran my hand over my face trying to hide the tears streaming down my cheeks.
I opened the box slowly and saw a small dried up rosebud, still in perfect condition, in perfect shape. I carefully pulled it out and continued to search through my sisters old belongings. I pulled out several letters addressed to me and put them down after examining them, remembering to read them later. My sisters favorite old pocket teddy bear was sitting comfortably in one corner of the box towards the bottom. I picked it up gently picking off pieces of string, and remembered all the times my sister would sacrifice her little teddy to comfort me when I was crying as a child.
Another tear ran down my face, I put my hand to my face trying to hide the salty substance slowly creep down my cheek. I hide my face then look back in the box and notice something shining through a crack in the back wall of the box. I pry it open and see a necklace, silver chain, silver cross with the word "Acts" across it, and another pendant on it that had a red background behind an owl design. It was a guys necklace but she wore it all the time back when she used to be here. It was worn and you could see it's age, I took it out from the hole and put it on, looking at it hang from my neck.
I looked back at my mom, tears streaming down her face. I get up and sit in front of her wiping her tears from her face.
"You okay mom?.." she nods slowly and wipes her face again.
"Yeah, sweetheart. I'm okay. I'm going to go order dinner okay? Pizza sound good?" I nod and run my hand through my hair.
"Yeah, that sounds good. Get supreme. I'm going to go upstairs for a bit and rest.." she nods, looking at me.
"okay sweetheart. You've gone through a lot today, get some rest, I'll call you down when it gets here." I nod and grab everything off the counter, carefully placing it back in the box and walk upstairs.
I get into my room and close the door, setting the box down on my desk. I sit on the edge of my bed, looking at the box then hold my head in my hands, thinking.
"Dear god, what's going on?.."