I guess we are.

"Are you and Press dating?" Alex asked Tobin. Tobin froze, she didn't want to tell Alex, her best friend, that her and Press had a thing for eachother. "Well? Tobs?" Alex was getting a little impatient. Tobin then said, "Um....No." Tobin glanced at Press and saw that she put her thumbs up and winked. Tobin breathed a sigh of relief.. But what did that mean? Are Christen and Tobin dating? I guess we are.
When we got to practice we trained hard for 3 hours and were exhausted. Me and Christen couldn't get to practice together, because the forwards practiced shooting, while midfielders and defenders practiced defense. After practice, the whole team went home and packed for the Olympics in Rio! Tobin and Press texted eachother when we were packing.
Pressss😍⚽️: hey tobs, what's up?
Tobin: packing like we were told to hbu?
Pressss😍⚽️: same😂 I wanted to know if you wanna sit next to each other for the plane ride to rio!
Tobin: ofc
Pressss😍⚽: ok well I'll see ya in twenty
Tobin : bye press😏
Pressss😍⚽️: bye tobs😂
She turned off her phone and continue to pack. After fifteen minutes of packing,  Tobin head to the airport to find our whole team sitting in a chair and waiting for the plane. Tobin sat next to Kelley and waited for press."Hey ko! What's cooking?" Tobin joke. "Nothinnn." she says tired and annoyed, but somewhat in a funny way. "Hah. When is this plane coming?" Tobin said in a rush. "Tobs. You just got here, calm down!" Then I see Christen, walking toward me, suitcase in hand, with a big, beautiful, smile on her face. "Hey, Press! You ready?" Tobin walked over to her and hugged her. I walk back to Kelley, and I can already see her saying "OOOOH!!" I sit next to Kelley and Christen and we wait for the plane together and talk.
When the plane arrives ten minutes later, we all board the plane and I sit next to Press. I look over at Alex and see that she's sitting with Mal and seems to be having a good time. So, Tobin don't mind her, all I want to talk to right now is Press. She looks so gorgeous with her with those beautiful eyes, looking at Tobin when we speak to each other, her smile when Tobin flirts sometimes... So, we talk for a while, and when she gets a little tired, I let her fall asleep on my shoulder, or even if she wanted to cuddle for a bit, I didn't mind at all. Almost at the end of the plane ride, we woke up and looked in each other's eyes, smiled, and then the unthinkable happened... We kissed. Hopefully no one saw, so we can still keep the secret. But it's just the feeling of her lips against mine, that makes me love her even more than I do now. When we stopped kissing, we looked at eachother and smiled, then we noticed that Kelley was looking the whole time! I swear no one was looking! She whispered to us, "Oh my gosh I knew it, ahhh!!" and that kinda made me wanna laugh, yet strangle her. "Kelley! What the hell!?" Press yelled. That woke up Alex. "Hey guys. What's going on here?" Tobin swore she almost saw Kelley open her mouth to tell Alex that they kissed. Then Tobin grabbed her hoodie and said "If you do, your not making it out of this plane alive."

Sorry this part is short, but feel free to comment or give me feedback! What do you think about preath? Would you want talex? Comment down below!!