Lying..

"What happened?" Christen asks when Tobin walks into her room.

"Oh.. Nothing, I just kinda talked with Carli about the surprise party."

"Alright. That's it?"

"Yep, that's all." Tobin really hates lying to Press, but she doesn't want to see her sad. She loves christen, and she wouldn't do anything to hurt her. If she found out Carli knew, Christen won't ever trust her again.

"So, uh.. I'm pretty sure we have practice in a few, let's just get ready."

"Sounds good." Christen walked out of the room and got changed inside her room. Tobin was a little confused, but she didn't care.

***

Tobin did care after though, because while Tobin walked to practice, she had a bad feeling in her stomach when Christen was talking to Carli.

"What could they be talking about?" she asked herself.

Tobin shook it off and put on her cleats. After she was done, she walked over to the 18 yard box and practice shooting. Then she made 3 scissors and shot with her outside foot. Sloppy. She dribbled back to the top of the box but this time she did 2 step-overs and a maradona.

"Shit." She said mumbling to herself.

Tobin had to get back on her game.

She just doesn't know how.

***

6.6K READS!?HOLy jEsuS! srry i havent posted in 12342356 years. Well, im active now1! SO KEEP ON READ1nG. V:

**also follow rosegoldgoldrose, that me other acc for lil ships i miss and some good reads nonsoccer related***

luv u all

-A