1

All night I just layed there thinking like always, since I don't sleep often. I just thought of what I got my self in to....

Morning finally came as I just waited for the guards. The guards that don't fear me beated me but I don't yell or cry since I'm used to the pain. They finally stop and cuff me, they drag my limp body through different hallways until one of the guards knock me out.

~~Time skip to after the ride to who knows were~~

I wake up and I was definitely not in Bell Reve anymore. I saw tents and people around in metal chairs, I then realized that I'm in one too and there's a pain in the back of my neck. Then a voice says to release me and the others.

As soon as I'm out of the chair I look around and wiped off the blood from my lip. It was a little hard to stand up because of the blood loss, even if I didn't lose that much blood I was still was dizzy.

"Hi boys!" A cheerful voice says, I look at the one and only Harley Quinn, a.k.a Dr. Harleen Quinzel.

After that I zoned out and looked at the other inmates and went through there heads finding out what they can do. Deadshot, a hitman, never missed a shot, has a daughter.

Killer Croc, mutant alligator, eats people, lives like an animal. Captain Boomerang, robbed every bank in Australia, Flash got him, is not good with teams. Snipshot works with ropes. Harley Quinn, Joker's Queen, crazy, loves her 'puddin' no matter what. Richard Flag, loves Dr. June Moore, is a Colonel, and an asshole.

Then there was El Diablo, was a gang leader, had a wife and kids but got angry and burned down his house with wife and kids in it, surrendered to the cops, doesn't want to use his power.

Out of all of them I felt attached to him but I don't know why....Then I hear Flag say 'Be hold the voice of god' Amanda was on a screen and telling us about our mission. Once we are allowed to get our stuff I found a chest that said Bloodshed in bright red.

I didn't care that the others are watching me change so I took of my orange jumpsuit and was left in a black undergarments. I opened my chest and all my old stuff was in there, so I changed in to

I had a few tattoos one sugar skull on my right inner forearm, a dreamcatcher on the opposite arm, roses with music notes on the back of my shoulder, and my last tattoo is on my lower back with two wings one angel the other a devil that says 'Ange...

I had a few tattoos one sugar skull on my right inner forearm, a dreamcatcher on the opposite arm, roses with music notes on the back of my shoulder, and my last tattoo is on my lower back with two wings one angel the other a devil that says 'Angel for some Demon for others'. After I looked up every one was staring at me and Harley. When Harley notice this all she said was 'what?'.

I just roll my eyes and grab my weapons wish are daggers, swords, a stele and a custom made hand gun.

I found some makeup at the bottom of the chest with a small mirror, I did a neutral smokey~eye, with a little eyeliner, and blood red lipstick

I found some makeup at the bottom of the chest with a small mirror, I did a neutral smokey~eye, with a little eyeliner, and blood red lipstick. Cause who the hell needs to put on a lot of makeup when your going on a suicide mission?

 Cause who the hell needs to put on a lot of makeup when your going on a suicide mission?

After that I just closed my chest and sat on it waiting for the rest to finish up...

(A/N I have finally updated and it was a some what long chapter! You may not see it but I'm very proud of myself. Anyway what did you guys thing on this chapter? Good bad? Comment what you thought of the chapter and till next time bye!!🐱