14

After a few minutes that Waller left in the helicopter it crashed. And we have no choice to go over there.

I had a feeling that Harley and Joker are okay, knowing Joker he probably faked his death and as for Harley, she probably doesn't know that.

My suspicions were correct when we saw Harley on top of a car, trying to fake her happiness. I stop with Chato to smile at her, trying to look sympathetic. Chato gave her the same look, and she looked thankful? I have no clue, that Queen is insane.

When Harley looked all happy at me, I was confused as to why. But then I realized that Chato's arm is still wrapped around my waist. But what confused me more was that I didn't try and move out of his grip. Wait I can't like him...could I? I mean we did just meet a couple of hours ago, but it feels like I've known him for years. Hopefully he feels the same way....

I leaned onto Chato as we walked passed the Crash helicopter. I felt him pull me closer as if he would lose me. But then Deadshot throw a binder at Flag.

"Start telling us the truth, or we're going to have a problem!" Deadshot yelled at Flag.

"Told Ya~" I whisper to Chato he just shook his head.

Then Flag started talking about the whole witch thing and how he loves June.

"You know what? You could kill me right now but I need a drink." Deadshot said as he walked to the bar.

"Come on Deadshot I need you." Flag asked sadly.

"No man, you need a miracle!" Deadshot yelled at Flag walking into the bar with Harley following behind him. Boomerang follows in pursuit with Chato me and Croc.