The first attack

Rachel

Being on vacation is great being away from everyone and everything. Having time to yourself and your family is great.
"Honey can you take your sister to the beach she's bored." My mom said.
"Yeah sure." I said.
My sister ran into my room with a big smile on her face.
"Yay we get to go to the beach." She said.
"Yay, just give me a minute to pack my bag." I said.
"Ok." She said while going on my iPad.
Me being me I like to pack everything that I will need. I get my back pack and pack my laptop, phone, money, iPad, all my chargers, swim suit, change of clothes, food, and any little things I might need. After I pack my bag I put it on and head to the hotel door.
"Lilly let's go." I say. She comes running towards the door and I grab the pass and leave.
As were walking to the beach I see someone looking at me. He looks around my age 16 and also has a little brother that looks around my sisters age.
He waves at me and I wave and smile back.
As I grab a spot on the beach my sister takes off her clothes and runs into the water with her cute one piece bathing suit.
I tan for around one hour on each side and then go in the water for a little bit to play with my sister I notice she's playing with that boys brother. As I'm thinking about him he comes up next to me.
"Looks like those two really hit it off." He says. I laugh and nod my head in agreement.
"My names Jake. What's yours?" He asks me.
"I'm Rachel. Nice to meet you." I say shaking his hand. I let go and we go back to looking at the two little kids play in the water then all of a sudden a huge wave comes out of the water and heads for us.
I run into the water and grab my sister and Jakes brother and run I grab my bag and we run away from the ocean. Jake comes up to us and has his things and grabs his brothers hand.
"Come with me." He says while grabbing my hand and we run. As we run the waves are coming even closer to us. We notice that there's a tv that has someone with a mask on it.
"For all you people trying to run away we hope you know we will get you and your life will be over. This is one of the 6 attacks we will be doing. Have a great day if your still living" the tv stopped talking and it went blank. Whoever Jake is I hope he's taking us to a safe place and is here to protect us. As I'm thinking about this I think about my parents.
"Jake wait what about mine and your parents?" I ask. He stops running and turns around to look at me.
"Look we love them and care about them but it's to late to save them. Don't worry you can trust me. I'll protect you ok?" He said he placed a hand on my cheek and I put mine on his.
"For whatever reason even tho we just meet I trust you." I say.
"Good because I trust you too." He said. I smiled at him and he smiled back I had no idea who this guy was but he was here to help me and my sister so it was okay. All of a sudden he grabbed my hand again and we started running again. Thank god I did track for 6 years or else I wouldn't make it through this.
As many thoughts are racing though my mind Jake pulls me off into this secret building. As we get in he lets go of my hands and turns around I don't notice this so I bump into him. Well his chest considering I'm 5'7 and he's 6'2. He looks down at me and smirks.
"I didn't know you wanted a hug." He says while smirking. I let go of him and say
"No I didn't ok, I just wasn't paying attention I was looking around. Speaking of where are we it took 25 minutes to get here?" I ask.
He doesn't say anything at first and just looks at me.
"This is a special place I go to that no one knows about but me and my brother now you and your sister know." He pauses as we turn our heads to the to little kids playing tag.
"We have everything we need to stay protected here." He says. I look at him and smile. hopefully everything will be okay.
----------------------------------------------
Well that's the first chapter hope you enjoyed it. 😘 love you all.