The big day!

I woke up and smiled right away. It's my wedding day and that's not it. The day I spend the rest of my life with the love of my life , I couldn't be anymore happier! My belly got bigger and Brian was attached and kept chanting ' Boy! Boy! Boy!' ever time he touches my belly. I was shot out of my daze when my phone went off and I picked it up before Brian woke up. It was Val and I lowered the call volume cause I knew she was gonna be yelling in excitement.

"Heyy Va-"

"Aahhhhhh YOUR GETTING MARRIED!!" Val screamed. I guess I didn't lower it enough cause Brian was groaning and rolled over and threw a pillow on his head. I chuckled and got up and went downstairs.

" ahahahha I know Val! I'm so excited!!" I said while the butterflies played with my stomach a.nd the baby.

"Alright girl! Eat, shower, dress, kiss Brian goodbye, and I'll be there at 8" Val said and hung up before I can answer.

" yeah alright Val I'll be ready, love ya too." I said into the phone sarcastically like she was still on the line.

I went into the kitchen and started cooking for everyone. I only had two hours to do everything. Jiana came running down the stairs smelling the food right away and I was shocked she was up at this yoke since she could sleep the whole day if she wanted to.

"Hii Mommy!!" She said hugging my leg

"Hey baby" I said smiling and serving her.

" today you and daddy are getting marrieddd!! Ooooooo" she said making kissy noises. I laughed and kissed her forehead.

My phone vibrated and it was Jimmy.

" Hey Lex! YOUR GETTING MARRIED!! Wake Brian's ass up for me! Thank you' I went upstairs and opened the door and saw Brian ,mouth open, drool coming out, and snoring. I smiled and walked over to him. I got on top of his back and started bouncing.

"Jiana. Ten more minutes." He said

I started kissing his back and he knew that I wasn't Jiana. I got on my knees and he turned over smiling and grabbed my hips and pulled me down onto him and started kissing me.

"Today's the day baby.' He muttered against my lips.

"Mhhmm now wake up. I'm leaving soon and so are you." I said getting off of him

"Wait..." He said getting up and looked directly into my eyes and walked closer to me

"I love you and I couldn't be anymore happier then I am now with you." He said cupping my cheeks and kissing me passionately with love.

"Ditto!" I said kissing him. He chuckled and I smiled and went into the bathroom and showered and got ready. By the time I was done Jimmy and Val were here and ready to whisk us away.

"Bye babe I love you!" I said kissing Brian while Val pulled me away while she carried Jiana.

"I love you too!" He said smiling sweetly.

Four and a half hours later I was in my dress strangling Brian Sr.'s arm ever so tightly.

"Ya know? If my arm could talk it would say 'escuse me, you are kinda hurting me'" he said chuckling. I laughed and loosened my grip.

"Sorry."

"It's alright. Hey! Brian loves you . I know he does you will always be in this family." Brian said kissing my head

" Thank you. That really helped." I said kissing his cheek. He smiled and we watched the brides maids and grooms mens walk out.

"Ready?" Brian asked.

I smiled and nodded.

We walked out and I had my head down but, something caused my head to look up and I looked directly at Brian and he was smiling looking directly at me, I smiled and I felt the baby was moving around I'm joy. I got to the end of the isle and Brian Sr. kissed me smiled at Brian.

Brian grabbed my hand and we started the ceremony.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride."

Brian smiled gratefully and kissed me a couple of times while everyone applauded. I smiled and walked back down the isle arm and arm with my wonderful husband.