Chapter 2: the strange light, a new ally?

From the glowing compass came a young elder looking woman with a gold triforce in her chest. " Hello young one... I see your in distress..." Linkle looked up at her, amazed. The woman said "I am will'o, the spirit of the triforce, created by the divine will of the goddesses..." Linkle couldn't believe her eyes, was she really a servant of the goddesses? Will'o said "Yes I am..." Answering the question that she had thought to herself. She can read minds? That could come in handy!

     Linkle asked "why were you in the compass?"

     Will'o replied " I was told to stay there by the goddesses... And now that I am her, I will assist you in your quest..." She held out her hand and a detailed map of Hyrule. Will'o smiled handing it to Linkle.

     Linkle looked at it amazed, wait? What's the green dot on it... It's, her? It was! With this magical map she could now see her position!!!! Linkle said " this is great!!!! Now I can continue my quest!"

     Will'o smiled, happy she enjoyed her gift. She said " I shall reside in the compass... If you ever need help, don't hesitate to call me out..." As she turned into light and then entered the compass.

     Linkle looked up with new hope! She looked at the map and pointed in the direction of Hyrule castle. She said "Here we go!" Running in that direction.

   Will'o thought to herself "She has yet to become a true hero... But she's on the right path... I just hope she realizes the trials she will face..."

     Linkle said "Here we go! Next stop! Hyrule castle town!!!!"