propose (jm imagine)

You and Jimin have been dating for one and a half years. Since his schedule his so busy from being in boy group, it was hard for you to even go on a date with him.

You were just laying on your bed, thinking of how much you missed Jimin. You haven't seen him for two weeks. He was currently promoting his concert 'Epilogue' in Manila. All you could do was video-chat him before bed. You knew he loved you, but at times you didn't like he did. Sometimes you would even cry yourself to bed.

---

Then all of a sudden, you hear a *buzz* coming from your phone.
~

From: Chim Chim💕
I miss you! How about a date tomorrow at 6? :)

Seen

Sure! You aren't busy?

Seen

From: Chim Chim💕
Nope. See you then jagiya~~! Saranghae

Seen

Annyeong! Saranghae! ^^

Seen

(A:N) Okay imagine Jimin texting you this ahhhhhhhkrjejejdiiekwkwkskoskkx)

---

You overflowed with joy. You finally knew he loved you as much as you loved him! You couldn't even sleep. All you did was think of him.

*Skip to getting ready since I'm lazy*

You looked through your old dresses, since you haven't used them in awhile. You decided to choose a navy blue short dress, with black heels. You left your hair down and curled it a little bit. You put on natural makeup that was still beautiful, and a blue necklace.

As soon as you finished getting ready, you got yet again more texts from Jimin.
~

From: Chim Chim💕
Are you ready jagiya? I'm waiting outside your door

Seen

Yup! I'm walking out now :)

Seen

---

When his eyes met yours, his eyes lit up in pure happiness. You haven't each-other for two weeks after all.

He smiled sincerely, "I have something to tell you, even though we haven't even gone to our date yet."

You had a curious expression on your face, "What is it?"

Jimin motioned you to leave the car, he knelt down on one knee.

Will

You

Marry

Me?