lost (jk imagine)

[Requested by: Jeonkook261- , enjoy~! Sorry it took forever haha^^]
*unedited*

---

"I'm sorry, I'm busy." He replies with a noticeable fake tone. He's been doing this for weeks now.

By him, I mean Jeon Jungkook.

Every time I want to go to the movies or something with him, he always has some kind of excuse. It just so happens to be our 2nd Anniversary next week.

"Why don't you want to do anything with me? It's our second anniversary next week." I say trying to hold back tears.

He sighs, "My work hours are getting really hectic, jagiya."

Is it bad that I don't want him to call me jagiya anymore?

He smiles, which I don't respond to. He awkwardly walks away and closes the door. All I do is flop on my bed and try to forget about him.

How can I forget about him?

Two wonderful years of being together, and this just randomly happens?

I sigh to myself and slowly wait for the day to pass.

---

I know this makes me sound very needy, but it's hard for me to see a life without Jungkook. I'll be lost without him. It breaks me down knowing he most likely doesn't feel the same now.

I don't even know what happened exactly.

Interrupting my thoughts, I turn around and see a drowsy Jungkook enter our home. He spent the whole day at work.

"Jaggiiiiii~" he tiredly says and walks to me.

I roll my eyes in response knowing he didn't mean that.

He notices my moodiness and asks, "Are you okay?"

I try my best to smile genuinely, "N-ne.. (Y-yes..)"

He chuckles, "On that note, I have to tell you something.."

My eyes widen in shock, I might know what is happening....

Tears begin to well up in my eyes, they start to fall uncontrollably. I feel so stupid for crying so much.

He begins, "I-I have.."

I bow my head down in despair.

"Have a-a-an affair wi-"

I abruptly look up and see him staring right in my eyes. His face appeared really confused.

It felt as if the world stopped moving. As he said those words, I wanted to die. I wanted the world to end. I wanted to end.

He delicately adds, as if I'm a flower, "M-may I add something.."

Awkward silence occurs before I answer, "Sure. Nothing can get worse than what you said anyway, Jungkook." I purposely added sternness to my final word.

He sighs and slowly looks down, "I-I.. want to break u-up...."

I sarcastically huff and hurriedly walk to the door. I just wanted to leave, actually, I need to leave.

"Well!" I almost scream, "We have to at least celebrate our anniversary, ne?! (Yes)"

He hastily nods his head in reply.

I slam the door shut and leave to go to the park. I need to have fresh air.

---

Crisp, dewy air fills my senses. I loudly breathe out in sadness and anger. My mind cannot comprehend what just happened.

Just as I sit on a bench, in my peripheral vision, I see my so-called boyfriend holding hands with a lady. They start to kiss.

All I could think of was;

The world is freaking f**cked up.

---

*after six days*

I solemnly make my way to "our" house after working.

Why is it even called our house?

Too many thoughts run into my mind, but just to make everything worse, Jeon Jungkook is in the house too.

I huff at him rudely before I usher him to the couch.

Taking all of my courage in, I begin, "Since you no longer love me, go to your girlfriend. Forget about me."

For the millionth time, tears fall from my cheeks.

He sighs in response, "I c-can't just do that!"

"Does it matter! Just go leave for your girlfriend."

He slowly and weakly stands up, "If that's what you want."

And leaves.

Just like that.

Like a thin speck of dust disappearing.

---

*six months later*

I open my eyes and stare at my blank, white wall.

So boring and dull.

That was my life without Jungkook.

I did what I did six months ago for his sake, to make him happy. Little did I know that I fell into a deep depression.

I change out out of my pjs and change into my day clothes. I head into the bathroom groggily and slowly do my morning-routine.

I have no energy to do anything these days.

I decide to go to the park. The park that I saw Jungkook... do something unimaginable.

The bright summer sun blinds my eyes as I look up at the bright blue sky.

I sit on the bench.

I sigh, thinking of what happened here.

That feeling of being heart-broken still hits me.

But, as if time had stopped, I turn around the see the unimaginable.

Jeon

Jungkook.

---
Ahh this kind of sucked...😂😭
VOTE AND COMMENT