Lost. part five

I look around. The flashlight points west. I reach out to grab it but hands wrap around my eyes and mouth an the stinging being pulls me in an unknown direction. I kick and throw my body around but it's grip is tight. It drags me for a minute and let goes. My eyes take a minute to adjust. There is no light and the person scurries. Actually. There was more than one. Something grabbed my leg and dragged me a little and let go. Scurrying away then another drags my by the arm and let's go. Then one grabs my arm and the other my leg. It's as if they were fighting over me. One of them does the deafening screech. The other does it back. I could almost feel them tackle eachother. Ripping eachother flesh. I took this as my chance to run. I run so fast. Faster and faster. I can hear them chasing me. Their claws digging into the fallen leaves. I can hear their raspy breaths as the come closer and closer. Another screech. Then another. Closer this time. Run. Run faster. I can't feel my legs. Run faster. They're almost here. Faster. I lose my footing. And stumbled very hard slicing my arm on a root. I could feel the blood trickle. I got back up. But. It was quite. Where are they? Are they close? I take a step forward. But. There was no ground below my foot. I feel weightless. I then hit the ground. I hit the ground with such impact it knocked me unconscious.