Chapter 1 Introductions and Detentions

Katniss P.O.V

Hey, my name is Katniss. I go to Jackson high and I don't have many friends! I get bullied alot coz of how I look and what I listen to "Mum just leaving for school!"

"Bye love! Have a nice day!"

I'm not like everyone else, I don't wear stuff that most girls do, for example: crop tops and dresses. If I did wear a dress it wouldn't be flowy or covered in flowers, I was the kind of girl to wear leather jackets and jeans and tops I had black and a nose piercing also. Did I mention I play lead guitar?

Yesterday I forgot my homework so I got a chance to bring it in today otherwise I would get a detention for tonight, but I forgot it again today so here I am on my way to my detention. As I walked in I saw two other girls.

Dani's P.O.V

Hi, my names Dani and I go to Jackson High. I am 16 years old.You could call me shy but I can be trouble sometimes I have to admit! I am new to the school and already on my first day I have a detention, this detention isn't even fair though! The reason I have it is because I was late for class! I know right! UNFAIR! So here I was on my way to detention hoping that there was people there to talk to or even a bass guitar, oh yeah I didn't mention I play bass! 

My appearance, well where should I begin? I have brown hair with lighter highlights and blue eyes and my clothes skinny jeans and a blue shirt with collar, on the collar was a lacey bit and I had a lacey pocket with blue fabric underneath, the same design as my collar really and my top was tucked into my jeans. This wasn't my natural look though, I would sometimes where clothes that were in fashion, like skater skirts and converse etc. I could fit in with populars if I wanted but I always chose not to.

When I walked into the room that held my detention I saw two girls. Oh god help me!

Saphire's P.O.V

Hi my name is Saphire, I am 16 and I go to Jackson high. I am the one you would see hanging out with the populars but I am the one who isn't horrible to the geeks or loners or people like that I am the "nice one." So yeah today I got a detention for bailing class. I walked into the room where I had detention and there were two other girls, they turned to me and smiled, this wasn't going to be too bad after all.

My appearance, well that's a whole new story.... I had brown hair but I had a little bit of a red tint to it, my eyes are green and a little blue. My clothes however well let's just say sit back and relax because it is a whole new journey! I like to wear dresses, some of the time. Other times I would wear skirts like Skater Skirts and crop tops or crop tops and high waisted shorts. With dresses I would wear those high top heels you can get that look like converse, yeah them! With the shorts I would wear normal converse and skirts? They would change sometimes heels sometimes flats, I know what your thinking, "Oh she doesn't wear trousers!" Well "she" does wear trousers well not trousers more like skinny jeans.

Anyways, so yeah today I got a detention for bailing class. Yeah I know you would of thought I would of just got a warning or even just told of, nope. That is not how this school works. Ugh! If only! So, I walked into the room where I had detention and there were two other girls, they turned to me and smiled, this wasn't going to be too bad after all.