Chapter 6

Marks POV
I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock and reach to turn it off and then I look at Lexie, she was so beautiful, her long brown hair, big brown eyes and light light freckles, how could you not fall in love with that face? Suddenly I was snapped out of my thoughts when Lexie said,
"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Cause-" I get cut off when Lexie runs out of bed, into the bathroom, and throws up. "Wow you really do hate apples, are you okay?" I get out of bed and go rub her back.

"Yea I'm fine!" She said with a smile. "Let's go eat breakfast we have to go to work soon!" she said.

"Haha nice try" I said, "you think I'm letting you go to work like this? no little grey I love you, but you shouldn't be near patients!"

She scoffed "One you know I hate that nickname and two I'm fine see no fever!" She said as she put my hand to her head.

"Nope you are calling in sick"

"I hate you" she said

"No you love me, now go back to bed."

"You can't make me, you think I'm sick but you can't make me call in sick, I-" she ran into the bathroom and threw up again.

"What was that?" I say with a smirk

"Shut up I'm calling in sick." She said with disappointment

"That's my girl" I say and kiss her on the forehead "I gotta get to work but I'll be home early cause it's a light day." I hate leaving her home like this but something was wrong, she was acting really weird.

As I walk into the hospital I see Meredith.
"Meredith!" I say as I run up to her.

She turns around and smiles "hi mark, where's Lexie?"

"That's kinda what I wanted to talk to you about, she's been off lately like this morning she threw up but felt fine, and last night she wanted apples, apples! Lexie Grey hates apples but she ate 4!!"

Meredith laughed

"Nothing's funny I'm worried about her! I replied

"Well clearly she hasn't told you!" Meredith said with a smirk "tell her to call me when she does!" She says as she walks away.

"Tell me what?! You can't just walk away!" Mark was starting to get angry but also worried, what does she have to tell me? Is she sick? I run out of the hospital and over to the apartment.

"Why back so soon?" She asked

"What haven't you told me lately?!" I ask

"Oh I get it, you mad cause I turned the air down to 63 degrees, sorry about that I was really hot last night." She said with a chuckle.

"Not that! Meredith said you haven't told me something, and for you to call her when you told me." He face dropped

Lexie's POV:

This is not how I wanted him to find out, stupid Meredith, why would she spoil it?!

"I have some news, but I don't know how your gonna take it..." I say

"Well tell me so I can take it!" He said, he was clearly annoyed.

"I'm pregnant" I say