3

"Will you accept me?" Izumi said bashfully.

(a:) "y-yes. . ."

(b:) "no way."

CHOICE A:

Izumi's face lit up with joy as he closed the space between you and hugged you tightly. You could feel him breathing in your scent while he hands only roamed a little. Goosebumps started to travel quickly all over your skin making you shudder.

He stepped back with a concerned look. "Are you cold?" You look at the floor and fidget while you lie, "Yeah."

"Oh! Then we can snuggle in your bed!" Izumi grabbed your hand forcefully and dragged me to my bed. You both crawled under the covers, Izumi's body went limp with relaxation, but your body stayed stiffer than a board.

Izumi looked at you with concern. "Are you okay, Y/N?"

CHOICE B:

"Oh, well this is awkward...," he chuckled. You and Izumi stared at each other for a second, his eyes suddenly looked broken.

You flinched when he muttered, "Hey, Y/N...."

"Uhm, yes?"

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"WHY DO YOU REJECT!? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU!?"

You look around and start to back away from Izumi. He started to come right after you. Your body attempted to run away, but you were too late. Izumi grabbed you by the neck and pinned you to ground.

Tears fell onto your cheek as you stared at the crying boy above you. Your hand tried to reach up to him, desperate to tell Izumi that you can not breathe.

He just shooked his head though, completely ignoring you struggling to live. Instead he kissed you goodbye before everything went black.