8

Choice A: "O-Of course I'm proud of you, Izumi!"

Choice B: Run away.

Choice A:
"O-Of course I'm proud of you, Izumi!" You weakly smiled, feeling nauseous at the smell of rotting corpses.

He looked surprise.

"R-Really?" He began to step closer, clutching the knife with a weird smirk.

"Y-Yeah. . ." You tried stepping away, but he grabbed your arm.

"Does this mean that you like this kind of stuff?" Izumi put the knife dangerously close to your flesh. You could feel the cold metal slithering up your arm, threatening to pierce your feeble arm that was beyond shaking.

You meekly nodded to his question, obviously lying.

"Don't lie to me, Y/N."

The blade sliced you, hot liquid spilled from your arm as you let out a whimper in pain.

"Awh, don't muffle your voice. I want to hear your pretty scream."

He pounced on top of you, bloody knife still in hand.

"I hate it when people lie to me. I wouldn't have fallen in love you if you liked this stuff."

Izumi began to center the knife directly on your heart.

"Now scream for me, please."

Choice B:
You ran. You ran as fast as your legs could carry you, pushing open the door to be welcomed by fresh air.

"W-Wait!" You heard Izumi yell.

You did not care though. You fell onto the concrete scuffing up your knees. Weakly getting up, you limped over to a dumpster, hiding behind it.

You sat on the dirty ground, hugging your legs. Praying Izumi won't find you.

"Y/N!"

But he did.

"Y/N, I'm sorry I scared you!"

Izumi saw your bleeding knees and he crouched down next to you, using his shirt to absorb the blood.

"I was being irrational, of course that would scare you. I'm an idiot."

You ignored him, crying quietly.

"Y/N?"

Izumi began to shake you until you responded so you just said, "It's okay."

He flashed you a smile, picking you up bridal style.

"Let's take you home, you must be exhausted."