5

Your POV:

Getting ready for school, I frozed for a moment and stared at my reflection. My body shivered in disgust.

My cheeks grew bright red when I thought of last night. Why did I do that!?

"Honey, hurry up! You don't want to be late!" My mom yelled at the bottom of the stairs. I shook my head, snapping back into reality. Quickly grabbing my backpack, I headed downstairs.

I was about to hug my mom goodbye and leave, but I stopped in my tracks when I witnessed Izumi sitting at my kitchen table. He stared at me with a big grin plastered to his face.

"Good morning, Y/N! You look lovely today!"

I rubbed my arm and mumbled, "Uh, thanks. . ."

My mom sauntered over to me, smirking. "You never told me you had a boyfriend!" I was about to explain, but before I could, Izumi wrapped his skinny arm around my waist tightly. He gazed and me lovingly and said, "Yup! We're practically in love. . ."

"Uhm, I wouldn't say that," I chuckled nervously, but the two of them payed no attention. Izumi and my mom were too busy chatting about the fact that I finally have a boyfriend.

"Well, well. Look at the time! You two gotta go!" My mom tsked and assisted us to the front door.

I gave my mom a quick hug and left.

While walking to school, Izumi flashed me a mischievous smile. "What?" I asked with uncertainty.

"Do you wanna skip class and have some fun~?"