Train Ride.

"That little bitch" Emily said looking at the screen, the final episode of the first season finishing.

Jack chuckled and lifted his arms to stretch his body, feeling a few bones snap. He grunted in satisfaction and looked down at Emily. Her eyes were barely open

"Did you like it?"

She smirked and nodded

"It's a good show" he took the screen and closed the laptop shut "hey, I wanted to keep watching"

"We should eat something, we missed dinner but hopefully we can hunt some snacks" he said grabbing the laptop with one hand and placing it next to him

He stood up, looking back and Emily while she stretched her arms in front of her. She covered her little yawn with her hand and stood up.

Both of them made their way out their cabin and headed to the buffet.

Emily asked for two sandwiches and two cans of soda. While they ate in the buffet his eyes traveled to her, her eyes were read from watching the screen too long, she had wrapped her hair in a ponytail, but since it was scaled some strands were falling down her face, he moved his gaze down, slowing down on her breasts, with his little high advantage and the fact that she was slouching on her seat he caught a good view of the valley of her breasts, barely being contained by the fabric of her bra.

He's looking at you, defenetly looking at your boobs.

Whatever, he can watch, make him want you.

He's my partner, if I get involved it's over.

Come on, are we not going to tall about how you spent ten hours pressed against him, how you wanted to say fuck this as pin him down to take him.

Just let him take you.

OK he's been staring down there for too long now.

He felt a sharp pain on his leg and winced, he looked at her while she gave him a killing glare. He tried to avoid her gaze and continued to his sandwich.

Let him in Emily.

There's nothing I want more than to let him in.

When he was finished he lifted his eyes to find Emily smiling to herself while she played with the crumbs of her now finished meal.

"What?" he asked, smiling himself, she shrugged her shoulders and looked up at him.

"You were ashamedly looking at my breast" .

"You were letting me" her retored.

I did let you.