Day Off.

Day 7

Maybe this is a great time...

Emily grunted as she clasped the button of her pants, the fabric straining against her still damaged sides

... To ask for that amazing month long vacation you have been saving for five years.

...with McClane.

Oh, Jack

She let out a sigh and looked for a loose shirt

He saw everything.

I'm pathetic. I couldn't keep it together.

She inhaled and looked at herself in the mirror of the bedroom.

You've done this before, act as if last night never happened.

She composed herself and walked to the door of the bedroom. When she entered the little living room she scanned it for Jack, she frowned and walked to the laptops that where set together in the desk. She sat in front of Jack's, who had an open document.

It was the report of last night's information. Then, a newspaper article was open in the other window. It was the report of the find of Vladimir's body, police suspected some kind of vendetta or a message to Vladimir's boss, since the execution of the murder was the one of a Russian mafia related to weapon dealing. It had been planned like that all along. Jack and Emily didn't left a stone unturned.

She jumped when the door opened, her eyes focusing on Jack with bags, looking down at his phone, he closed the door with a move of his arm and left the bags on the table, he then turned and walked to the door of the bedroom, putting his phone on his back pocket.

He opened the door and peaked inside, she could almost see his back muscles tensing below his sweater. She smiled looking at him, and saw him walk into the bedroom

"Em?" He called from inside the bathroom

"I'm over here" she said, his head peaked from the bedroom door and he let out a chuckle of relief

"I thougt you left" Emily stood up and walked to him "I got us something to eat"

"Leave where?" She asked and opened the bags, the scent of the too familiar McDonald's hamburgers filling her nostrils. He shrugged her shoulders and took out the food

"Sorry I didn't get you salad, but this is our day off so we are going to get fat" he pulled out his burger and gave it a big bite

She took out the bag of French fries and put five in her mouth at the same time

"Hey, I don't always eat healthy alrighy? I can eat a burger without remorse" they both sat at the table and continued eating "what do you mean day off?"

"Well" he said cleaning his mouth with a napkin and then balling it in his hand "I submitted the report and they told us to hold off until Tuesday, then try to get Lazarnov's phone intervened to see when the bomb will be supposedly delivered. So we have today to chill, and tomorrow we'll be back to bussiness."