"I Spy"

"OK so, my turn" Emily said after gulping down the bite of her ice cream. Looking around the shop, her eyes quickly glancing at Jack as he sipped his coffee.

Her eyes situated in two man sitting at one off the high tables near the entrance of the shop, witness protection, she doubted them rathered drink coffee in a ice cream shop that served coffee as a side.

Her eyes turned back into the search

"I spy, with my little two eyes, something..." She quickly picked something "green" she looked down at Morgan.

The little girl quickly looked at where she looked last, the shop was very colorful itself, so it was kind of hard to pick one thing amongst the other ones of the same color

"That lamp" she pointed her chocolate caked finger at her

"Nope" Emily took another spoonful of her ice cream into her mouth, glancing at how Jack's jaw muscles tensed and he moved in his chair, the movements of her tongue similar to the ones she provided to his length just before leaving to pick Morgan to spend the afternoon with her.

"That photo thing" she pointed at the photo frame on the other side of the room.

"Nope"

"I give up" she said looking back at her ice cream, the chocolate goodness spilling down the sides of the cone into her perfectly ironed white dress.

Emily loved to get Morgan dirty, since Sarah was a nurse and had a little bit of a cleanliness problem, she loved to see the look of nervousness in her face as her baby angel came back with no longer usable white clothing caked in either mud or bits of food. She always sent a change of clothes with her, but Emily tried to teach Morgan she wasn't going to die if she got a little bit dirty.

"Fine, uncle Jack" she turned to Jack, who lifted his eyebrows at her beckoning her to continue talking "wanna make a guess?"

"At what?"

"At guessing the thing that I spied with my little eye" she smiled at him, he looked at her with a serious expression, Emily silently begged and he gave in

"What color?"

"Green"

Jack began looking around the shop, sighing and looking back at her

"That's hard, there's a lot of green here"

"That's the point of the game uncle Jack" Morgan replied with a little 'duh' tone on her voice, looking at Jack as if he was dumb.

Emily choked a laugh, unsuccessfully hiding it, then laughing in her hand.

That's exactly what Jack wanted, to make her laugh, to see her smile, to make her happy after all the crappy times she had had not being with her nephews.

"Fine whatever,what is it?"

Emily finished her ice cream and cleaned her hands before saying

"It's one of the balloons in Morgan's shirt" looking directly at Jack.

Well, fuck.

Of course it was, first rule of witness protection, what the subject is wearing in case they were abducted, it was a test.

He let out a sigh, until Morgan came to the rescue

"That's not in the shop" Morgan intersected, Jack smiled victorious

"That's not in the shop" he said convinced he had won the argument

"Fine, then I'll pick something in the shop, since, you know, clearly Morgan is not in the shop" she replied annoyed, Morgan luckily didn't caught on that.