Chαρτεr 12

"Jason, he's just a friend. Nothing is going on between us!"

"I know you fuckin' him Diamond. Don't even try and lie!"

Its Friday evening and I just dropped off Kaiyesha to Jason's house for the weekend. What was meant to be a normal drop off turned into an argument about Christmas night. So now here we are going at each other's throat.

"We've fucked in the past but that don't mean we're fuckin' now."

"Bullshit!" He spat.

"You know what? When you stop acting like a damn child and stop acting like you own me then you can give me a call cause last time I checked you didn't make shit official."

With that I swung my purse over my shoulders and left. I didn't need to deal with all this stress and drama right now. I had my own important problems and one of them is this baby.

So, I went to the doctor yesterday and found out I was about two months pregnant. That also means that this baby can either be Kilo's or Jason's. I was positive that is was Jason's baby but the possibility that its not was still there.

I drove home and headed straight up to my room. Since it was still Christmas break Neveah, Shaquil and Shaheem was somewhere around here. I also noticed that Pookie was here since I saw her car when I pulled up. Her and Neveah had become pretty close over the last few weeks. I guess sharing the same guy brought them together.

Just as I changed into something more comfortable and relaxed into my bed my phone starting vibrating, indicating that I had a text message. I rolled my eyes and picked up the phone to see it was from Kilo;

'Hey beautiful <3'

I quickly replied back.

'Ur the root of all my problems right now. what do u want?'

I hit send and waited. Only a few minutes later he replied back.

'Someone is having a bad day lol tell me how I caused your problems'

I rolled my eyes and typed away.

'Maybe if u didn't try to make a move on me a few nights ago I wouldn't be dealing with my baby daddy's bullshit'

I pressed send and gripped my phone tight. I was so annoyed and frustrated that I just wanted to scream and hit something.

Suddenly I felt a vibration against my hand. I turned my phone around and checked the message.

'How bout I make it up to u? go out with me tomorrow night?'

I was just about to reply no when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in!" I called.

My door opened and Pookie came in with a hysterical Neveah in her arms.

"What happened?" I asked and padded a seat next to me on my bed.

"Neveah has something she needs to tell you." Pookie said and they took a seat on my bed facing me.

"Wassup?" I asked eyeing Neveah suspiciously. What could she have possibly done to make her panic like this.

"I'm so sorry Diamond, please don't be mad at me." She cried.

"Veah, just tell me wassup."

She took a deep breath and played with her fingers. "I have Syphilis and I need money for the treatment." She sobbed.

I counted to three in my head to keep myself calm. I then picked up my phone and replied back to Kilo.

'Pick me up at 7'