Dat Gurl...!

'Don't like me? Have a seat with the rest of the bxtches waiting for me to give a fxck.'- Drake 

"And I wish we never did it, and I wish we never loved it..." Trey Songz-Can't be friends started to boom through my gold dr dre beats. Jheezee dis song is da ish !

Don't you just hate it when someone stares at you on the bus den dey try style it out by looking somewhere else when you clock dem looking at you? KMT well dats what some moist yutes are doing, bare smiling and bitting der lips. But whats der to smile bout doe? As I bent my head to look at my bb I felt someone's presents standing before me so I jerked my head up to see who it was. Standing right infront of me was one of dem moist yutes, da boy was standing so close to me I could feel his breath hitting my skin. I stared at him for a couple of seconds, then his mouth started moving indicating he was talking to me so I took off my beats.

"Nigga you need too move the fxck out my face, all I can smell is your nasty-ass breath breathing on me." I say giving him one dutty screw. #Stupid prick.

"Itee jam boo I just wanted to holla at you." He replied back twitching his eye at me.

"Hommy you don't know me to be hollaing at me, and I anit your dumb 'boo' ohh and your right eye just twiched at me." I said back to him. 

He stared laughing lightly. Did I buss a joke for him to be laughing ? #FOOL.

"Baby my eye didn't twitch at you it winked at you like dis." His eye twitched at me again.

"Take your nasty twitch/winking eye away from my face your invading ma personal SPACE." I snapped at him.

" You anit gotta be so rude bout it rahh man was actually trynna be nice." He said looking hurt.

"Bxtch I will show you rude, you aint seen jackshit yet." I say coming closer to him and putting a sharp edge to my voice. He started to back away and go back to his friends, yhh he knows to back away. 

As you may have noticed I'm from America ATL to be exact my mama said I'm gonna be staying in the UK for a bit with my aunt Leah.

Quick description of myself:

I'm 5f3 and have a petit body coz I'm a model, I model with all the celebrities from Ciara to Tina Turner and boy I have money (not to brag) every item of clothing I own is designer. I have curly brown hair, normal eye colour (dark brown), 38 DD breast size, an average bum nuffin too big and nuffin to small just the way I like it.

Anyway I'm off too my new school #The amount of school children on this bus ! After so many stops later I got off at my stop (I think). I glanced at the time on my D&G dimond watch and it read 8:30 ahh shit I'm 10 minutes late. After 5 minutes I'm at reception signing myself in. 

"Follow me and I will show you your new class." A lady called Tina said. After walking down a long corridor and up a few stairs I was finally at my class. Tina opened the door and walked in I walked in a few seconds after her and the room few silent you could hear a pin drop all eyes were on me. I screwed all of them and walked up to my teacher. 

"Class this is the new girl Roquelle." My new form teacher said.

Yep da names Roquelle pronounced (Ra-kelle), but I like too bee called Neah. 

"Rahh your looking piff Roquelle." Someone shouted out, I wasn't even wearing anything dressy.

Description: My new Gucci one shoulder black mini dress with a matching blazer and round toe platform black jimmy choo heels with a black gucci bag. My hair was curly with my side bangs, silver shamballa bracelet and a tiffany&co necklace that my mum got for me. Now for the make-up I didn't really have much on just a heavy coat of Mac mascara and Mac eye liner lastly my Barry M lip gloss with a light coat of carmex. 

Now you may be woundering why I'm wearing all of this, well I haven't got my uniform yet so the letter said I should dress smart but still look formal for school instead it looked like I was going to a business meeting lol #Well at least I tried. 

"Umm Roquelle take a seat over there." Miss said pointing next to a mixed race boy, I began to walk to the table all you could hear were my heels making a clicking connection with the newly polished floor. 

"Ayy Shanks you need too move dat, she would be a good beat yu'zimmie ?" Someone shouted from behind me.

"Excuse me can you not shout in my ears like say da boy is outside, some of us don't want to go deaf at a young age." I said to him as calmly as possible.

"Ohh sorry sexy." The same boy said licking his lips.

"Oii low her init she's one of dem stoosh posh girls." Da boy sitting next to me said, hold up does he know me doe ?

"Don't judge a fxcking book by its cover you don't even know shit bout me. By taking one look at me you think you know what kind of girl I am ?" I said to dis boy next to me.

"Bxtch you aint been in dis school 10 minutes and you think you can run your mouth to ME, do you know who I fxcking am ?" He shouted back at me.

"No I don't know who you are and I don't care either so you can save your rass breath cah you aint gotta explain." 

"Bxtch don't get smart wid me are you fxcking mwad (mad) ?!" He shouted back standing up.

"Call me a fxcking bxtch one more time." I said through gritted teeth standing up so I was now right in his face.

"Ayy Shanks low her she don't know who she's messing wid." One boy said

"Get her the fxck out ma face or else...." Shanks said staring directly in my eyes. I felt someones hands touch me.

"You have 5 seconds to remove your hands from MY BODY ! I shouted getting pissed but not once did I remove my eyes off Shanks. 

"Baby calm down." Some girl said stroking Shanks's arm I couldn't see her face though.

"Not now Ree." Shanks said to the girl but still not removing his eyes off mine. Then the bell rang which I'm guessing that meant it was time for first lesson. 

"Go on hit me den dats what you wanna do what you waiting for?" I asked him as I said this he had so much pain in his eyes which took me by surprise.

"I don't hit girls." He whispered in my ear.

"Pussy'hole." I whispered back he grabbed be by my waist with a tight grip which made me gasp. 

"Don't EVER call me dat again." He said gripping me tighter, I took hold of his wrist and dug my long sharp nails in he's skin which made his eyes widen.   

 "1-2-3." We counted down together then on three we both let go. 

Enjoy  comment :) xx