Chapter 4.

'Worring is stupid. Its like walking around with an umbrella waiting for it to rain'- Wiz Khalifa 

I got home to see my aunt Leah whining to summer time by Vybz Kartel “Summer time inna Portmore, summer time inna Kingston, summer time inna Country, summer time inna my scheme.” She sang along, I joined in with her while I backed myself up on her Jheezee mini party up in here! The song had finished and she smiled at me “Hello baby.” She said “Hey.” She looked at my dress which had paint all over it, she gave me the look that said “I aint even gonna ask.” I giggled to myself and walked out the kitchen and went upstairs. I got changed into my pink adidas tracksuit bottoms and my D&G vest top.

My phone started ringing “If you let me here’s what I’ll do, I’ll take care of you.” I looked at the caller ID: Unknown, who’s calling me on an unknown number cha! 

“Speak.” I said

“Who you telling to speak.” Jurell said through the phone, a smile immediately appeared on my face.

 “I’m telling you init.”

“Nahh you best know the levels.” He said smugly

“Pshh I don’t need to know any level’s I’m Neah nigga!” He started creasing loudly

“You must think you’re the ish init.”

“Nahh not even.”

“Itee calm, how you b?”

“I’m good and yourself?”

“Same.”

“Kl, so you didn’t tell me anything about yourself.”

“Itee basically, I live with my dad, brothers and sisters my mum died of cancer when I was in year 7. My dad’s planning on re-marrying like a dick’ed, but he said his waiting for the ‘right’ woman too come along.”

“Do you miss her?” I said referring to his mum

“Fuck yes! I anit even gonna lie init, I was a mummy’s boy and I still am. I told my mum everything she was my co-d, bredrin, best friend; I know I sound like a pussy’hole-” He chuckled “But fuck I don’t give two shit’s, I would give anything for her to come back but I guess everything happens for a reason that I’ll never understand.”

“Sorry.” I said I didn’t know what else to say. It was like I could feel his pain I just wanted to take it all away and tell him everything’s gonna be okay.

“Don’t be sorry it’s not your fault b.”

“I know but I just felt the need to say it.”

“Aww you’re so cute.” He said, I started laughing

“Err bruv some any next fagut on my line doe.” He laughed loudly

“Man’s not a fagut, anyways what’s the deal with you and Shanks?” He asked after he had calmed down from laughing.

“I don’t like him and he doesn’t like me end of story.” I said bluntly

“You only just started the school and my girl has haters already, great start Neah.” He said sarcastically

“Haha very funny Jurell.” 

“I’m joking b.” He said

“Jay get off the phone we got business to do.” I heard a deep voice in the background

“Itee inabit.” He said to the person

“Get off the fucking phone Jay, whatever hoe you’re talking to tell her you’ll bell her later.” The deep voice said again, hold up he called ME a HOE?! DPMO (don’t piss me off)