Chapter thirteen

Claire's POV

Bat ba lagi nalang akong nahihimatay. Bat di mo nalang kaya ako patayin author. (A: grabe ka naman) oh wait I remembered I'm dreaming. I was in the middle of the woods. May nakita akong babae at lalaki. They looked at each other with pure affection.

Then the clouds became dark. Napatingin silang dalawa sa langit. The woman smiled sadly.

"One day my love. One day no one would come between us." Sabi ng babae. Hinawakan niya ang pisngi ng lalaki. Hinawakan ng lalaki ang kamay nitong nakapatong sa mga pisngi niya.

"And I would still be waiting." After what the man said. Biglang naglaho ang babae. Golden dust appeared. And then nahilo ako.

Nagising ako. May nakahawak sa kamay ko. Si Casper. Then I remembered kung bakit ako andito. I roughly pulled my hand away. Alam kong childish pero I don't care. ngayon wala na akong paki alam. Bigla siyang nagising.

"Claire." Sabi niya habang gulat. I stared at him. Mukha siyang walang tulog.

"I'm sorry." sambit niya.

"Hindi kita pinipigilan sa pagmamahal mo para kay Abby Casper. Just don't expect that I can accept her. You know you deserve better." Sabi ko sakanya. Tumayo ako saka humarap sa salamin.

"WTF!" my hair's blazing red and my eyes are freaking silver.

"I uhm. Need to explain you something." Sabi ni Casper.

"Alam kong si Micho ang nagsabi nito sayo." Sabi ko. I'm not dumb.

"TANDAAAAA!!!!" sigaw ko. Bigla namang bumukas ang pinto ng kwarto nakangiting pumasok si tanda.

"Oh bakit?" Pagtatanong niya. Tinuro ko ang maganda kong mukha charr.

"Explain now." Napabuntong hininga siya. sinara niya ang pinto.

"Remember the story of Jonathan and Ellise?" Pagtatanong niya. Tumango ako umupo ako katabi ni Casper.

"Ellise was a dear friend of mine. She was Athena's favorite child. Her heir. While Jonathan was a brave Wizard. But still a mere human to the eyes of the gods. Ellise told me how she wanted to be human to be normal. Then one day she left Olympus to travel the land of the mortals. While Jonathan was traveling searching. Then they met. Fell inlove. Ellise was determined to leave everything behind. But of course the god's were not very happy. But still she continued. Ellise and Jonathan build there home a family. 17 years ago she gave birth to a boy and a girl. Both adorable. I knew they were inseperable." Tumawa ng mahina si Tanda. Ba't niya to sinasabi?

"But the lover's knew they were being hunted. The Red Council knew about the babies existence. They were scared. Scared to lose the balance of the world. Me being Ellise trusted friend she gave the baby to me. I brought them home. I still remember the smile on Adeline's face when she saw the bundle of joys. But I have give them to a family mr and mrs Constantine." I was shocked. Tiningnan ko siya. I just can't believe it. Us being heir's.

"No one must know about any of this." Mariing sabi ni Micho. How the heck. Napahawak ako sa buhok ko. How am I supposed to hide this? Umalis akong may jet black hair at brown eyes ngayon babalik akong may pulang buhok at silver eyes. Tiningnan ko siya.

"Oh yeah. Here" may kinuha siya sa bulsa niya saka iyon binigay saakin. A silver necklace. It wasn't like the necklace jerome gave me this one has an bow and arrow in it.

"That will contain your powers and also your true appearance. No one should know about this Claire even him." Tiningnan ko siya. Sino naman tinutukoy nun.

"James." Sabi niya. Tumango naman ako.

"Wait they saw what happened." Sabi ko.

"Oh they will forget it." Sabi niya. Shrugging it off. Anu nanaman kaya ginawa ng isang to? Baka gumawa nanaman to ng hokus pokus. Sinuot ko ang necklace may binigay si Tanda kay Casper his was a silver necklace. Isang sword ang charm niya. I saw my face turned back to normal.

Today ang alis namin pabalik ng acadamia. naka line up kami. Binibigay ni Tanda ang mga armas namin. He gave Ethan a dozen dagger. Markus a blade. Dene an airknife. Casper a sword. And mine was a two pair of reapers. James a twin sword

"Remember your swords and daggers is made by the finest have it with pride. Always knew the worth of each blade you throw on that arena." Sabi niya saamin. Lumapit saakin si Tanda. Hinawakan niya ang dalawang shoulders ko.

"Never let your emotion's get the best of you. It will cause you your downfall in that arena Claire" sabi niya. Tumango ako.

"Your parents would've been proud of you." Sabi niya smiling I smiled. Unti unti akong napa pikit. Pagmulat ko ay nasa labas na kami ng dark forest. Nakita ko ang sasakyan namin.

"Well let's go back." Sabi ko saka pumasok ng van. Tumabi saakin si James. Tiningnan ko siya.

Why do I have a feeling that I'm falling for him for no particular reason?

------------------

Two days later ...

Andito kami sa training room. Two weeks from now. Simula na ng Odion's cup. Gamit ko ang reapers na binigay saakin ni Tanda. Pumasok ako sa isang room. Sinet ko yun sa difficult level. Then I waited. Hinanda ko ang senses ko. I felt na may tumatakbo palapit saakin. Hinawakan ko ang reaper ko. I slashed it. I continued this task for a few more hours. Lumabas ako duon na pagod na pagod. Palabas ako ng training room. Leaving my team mates to train.

"Hey Claire." Tumingala ako to see Abby. This bitch again?

"What do you want abby?" Pagtatanong ko.

"Hey I'm trying to be nice. I just wanted to see Casper." Sabi niya.

"I though you love Jerome?" pagtatanong ko sakanya she just looked at me. pain was evident in her eyes. and somehow it made me feel like it felt so right seeing her suffer. and I dont know why.

"That was the past Claire. I've moved on from that part of my life."  she said crossing her arms. she was about to turn away.

"the part of your life where you loved someone that you can't have? the part of your life when you felt pain. I knew you hated me because he was my bestfriend. but I let it slip. I was helping you to have him." sabi ko saka tumalikod. 

"Au revoir Abby." sabi ko saka nagpatuloy sa paglalakad. I know I hated her but she was still my friend. ayoko pang bumalik ng dorm dahil kung ano nanaman gawin ko dun. kaya dumiretso ako sa music room. Hinarap ko ang pinto saka binuksan. tiningnan ko ang grand piano. this was the same piano me and jerome used to play. 

flashback..

"Avery let's go" he was shouting. I looked at him and smiled. I nodded. we were heading to the music room. Mahilig siyang tumugtog ng mga musical instruments. we reached our destination.He ran to the chair near the grand piano.

"come on Avery play for me." sabi niya I just nodded I took my seat. I played to my hearts content. after playing I saw him looking at me.

"if we ever go out there alive promise me that you'll play for me forever." sabi niya while looking at me intently. i nodded smiling.

flashback end..

a single tear fell from my eyes. I might be hard headed at some times. always freaking cold. but I know I love him. I knew that I wasn't dumb. I took a seat. 

I played to my heart's content tears still spilling. Then I saw a figure came close.

"He woudn't love seeing you cry."

--------------------

Updateeeeee. Sorry minsan nalang maka update. Busy sa school eh. nagiging student charr. hahahaha. so here's my updateeeeee. sana magustuhan niyo. hahahaha.

vote and Comment.