MY DEMONS 2

Sean's pov after crying for hours with mark in my arms we finnaly went to bed....

The next morning
I woke up with mark cuddled up to me so tight that I couldn't move.... I tried to get up but I couldn't... It reminded me of what happend.... Held down by mark... Helpless..... I shook him awake "hey baby" I said.... "Oh sorry" he said looking at where he was holding me down.... He let go.... "It's ok" I said getting up.... I walked to the bathroom... I heard mark yell "hey Sean?"...."yeah?" I said... "N-nevermind" he said sadly.... I walked out of the bathroom and walked towards him "no what is it baby??" I said... "I-its nothing really" he said... "Please tell me" I said.... "Your not faking" he said with a serious look on his face... "What??" I said... "Love, your not faking when you say you love me" he said.... "of course not baby what are you talking about" I said..... "O-ok it's ok I just wanted to make sure.... No reason" he said.... "O-ok" I said..... I walked into the kitchen and heard mark walk behind me and say "because if you are... There would be serious consequenses".....the way he said it stopped my heart.... I turned around to see mark looking at me with the evilest look anyone could've ever given you.... "M-mark stop t-thats not funny" I said... "No one laughed" he said with an evil grin... "Mark s-stop please your scaring me" I said.. He walked towards me and pushed me up against the wall and whispered in my ear "are you scared"....I nodded my head quickly........"GOOD" he said and walked into the bedroom to get dressed.... I was breathing heavily trying to take in what had just happend.... That look.... That voice.... What.... Just.... Happend.... I walked into the bedroom and looked at mark.... He smirked at me "need something?" He said with an evil look.... "Mark w-what are you doing.... W-w-what was that????" I said..... he laughed and walked over to me and said "I TOLD YOU I WAS FUCKING CRAZY"......I just stood there...... He walked away..... Me still standing there confused and broken.....

Hope you enjoyed!!!!
Update soon!!!!!