SACRIFICE

Sean's pov when I saw what was behind that curtain my heart started to burn and my head started pounding.......the pain was coming back.... I started hyperventalating "m-mark w-w-what is t-that" I said....."sean it's ok this is the master" he said..... It was red and big and looked very simular to the locnus sea monster...... "Hello Sean" the master said..... "H-he c-can talk??!" I said..... "Well yea" mark said..... "Sean stop" the master said...... "S-Stop what??" I said..... "Stop looking into my eyes.... That's why your in pain" the master said..... "Oh!! Yea I forgot to tell you baby.... Yea DO NOT look into the master's eyes" mark said..... "Thanks mark" I said sarcasticlly........"so you've decided to become one of us huh??" The master said...... "Y-yes" I said........."Ok my child" the master said....... "Follow me" he also said..... I looked over at mark with worry on my face... "Where is he leading us mark??" I asked.... "One of the steps to become one of us is to get a tattoo... Well a carving if you will.... Of our sign.... "What's your sign??" I asked.... Mark lifted up his sleeve and showed me a circle with two dots next to each other in the middle........"what does that mean??" I asked..... "It means you can only count on one person in the world.... Yourself.... Or your true love..... See not everything about us is pure evil" mark said with a grin......."Children?" The master said..... "Oh sorry coming master" mark said......."you ready??" He asked me..... "Y-yea I guess" I said.......the master led us to a very dark room with a hospital bed in the middle..... He flipped the light on and put his hand out to grab mine "come my child" he said and led me to the hospital bed..... I tried not to look directly into his eyes because it would cause me extreme pain but it was so hard not to because his eyes were pure rainbow..... How could pain come from them????.......he made me lay down on the hospital bed..... "Now my child where would you like this carving placed?" He asked...... "Ummm right here I guess" I said and pointed to my shoulder...... "As you wish" he said...... He pulled out a huge carving knife looking utensil...... "Oh shit" I said....... The master rubbed his fingers across my forehead "shh shh my child this will only hurt for a minute" he said as he dug the knife into my child...... Mark was holding my other hand.... I was squeezing his hand hard..... "Ow fuck mark this hurts" I said as I cringed...........finnaly after a couple minutes, he was done........I looked over at it.... Awesome he dyed it green.... It actually looked pretty bad ass.... I looked up at mark and smiled.... That made him happy...... "Alright my child, time for step two" the master said.......... "What's step two??" I asked...... "Oh you'll see" he said with a smirk................

Yayz!! Hope you enjoyed!!!!
Update soon!!!! Byezzzz I love you all so much!!