MY DEMONS

Seans pov I woke up with mark cuddled up to me.... I could smell the alcohol on his breath.. Then I remembered what happend last night... Oh God.... That wasn't the mark I knew... That.. Wasn't my mark.... He grunted and opened his eyes and looked over at me and I could tell by his eyes he remembered too atleast some of it... "H-hey" he said.... "H-hi" I said back... It's like it wasn't the same... The look in his eyes.... I could tell he felt horrible and was in so much pain in his heart for what he did to me.. Then all the sudden he turned really pale... He ran to the bathroom and threw up... He was very hungover.... I walked in there... "I warned you" I said and walked away... I heard him stumble after me and grab my hand and turn me around and look me right in my eyes "Sean what did I do... Why are you so mad at me" he said....I pulled away "Mark what exactly do you remember of last night???" I said.... "Um well the last thing I remember is you saying we're going home and then everything went black for me I cant remember anything after that" mark said... "We'll that is about the time you started sexually harrasing me" I said sternly.......he looked up at me with tears starting to run down his face "w-what??!! Omg Sean I'm omg I'm so sorry what did I do to you did I-"...."no you didn't tecnatly rape me... You held me down and tried to take off my pants.... I tried to push you off but you held me down hard.... And I said please let go baby your hurting me and you said-.... He couldn't listen anymore... It killed him knowing he hurt me.... He plopped on the couch and started balling his eyes out saying "I'm a horrible person.... I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry" .....I started to cry just seeing mark cry.... I walked over and sat next to him and drew circles in his back "hey hey look at me" I said and grabbed his chin moving his head to where he was looking deep into my tear filled eyes "it's ok" I said.... then he noticed the bite mark on my neck from him biting me so hard... He cried harder once he saw that, he tried to touch it but I grabbed his hand and I covered it with my other hand..... "Omg how could I do this" he said..... "You were drunk baby" I said..... "NO NO THATS NO EXUSE, THERE IS NO EXUSE FOR WHAT I DID TO YOU LAST NIGHT.. OH GOD" he said then fell to his knees.... I ran over to him and picked him up... "Baby the point is you stopped and let go" I said smiling trying to make him feel better about the whole situation... "AND WHAT IF I WOULDNTVE LET GO?! HUH?!...YOU COULDNTVE GOT AWAY WITH OH GOD I WOULDVE RAPED YOU SEAN!!!" He said crying harder than ever.... "Yes but the point is...."...I grabbed his hand.... "you DIDNT" I said and carresed his cheek..... "NO NO YOU HAVE TO LEAVE JACK I DONT TRUST MYSELF I CANT HURT YOU AGAIN" he said... "Baby you were drunk!!!! Stop blaming yourself!!!!" I yelled..... "OH GOD" he said starting to cry harder and harder..... He fell to the ground.... "Baby" I said dropping down with him "OH GOD MY HEAD" he said..... "Cmon baby let's get you in bed" I said picking him up and helping to the bedroom.... I helped him in bed and pulled the blankets over him and kissed his forehead.... "I'm gonna go to the shop and get you something for your head are you gonna be ok here??" I said..... "y-yea thank you" he said..... "I love you mark" I said..... "I love you to Sean so so much" he said back.... I smiled and walked out.... I got my keys and wallet.... I didn't wanna get dressed so I went in my pj's...I got in the car and drove to the shop....

Marks pov god my fucking head is pounding.... Oh god it's never gonna be the same.... I should've listened I shouldntve gotten drunk!!!!!! "I HATE MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled so loud that the whole neighborhood could probably hear it..... Sean's faking it... He doesn't love me anymore... And I don't blame him..... I have to get out of his life or he'll hurt himself trying to fake love me.... Or worse.... I'll hurt him again....... I got outa bed with my head still pounding like crazy and went over to my closet and grabbed my 42 pistol... I knew what I had to do...

Sean's pov I finnaly got back home with a sack full of medicine.... I walked in the house and put my keys and wallet down and walked into the bedroom.... I dropped that sack seeing mark had a gun to his head.... "MARK!!!!! NO!!!!!" I said and jumped on him... The gun fired through the window.... "No!!!! What did u do!!!!!!" He cried.... "I was trying to make it better for you!!!!" He balled.... I cried harder than I ever cried before.... He fell down to his knees.... I fell to... I grabbed him and pulled him close "LISTEN TO ME... I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU DAMMIT MARK NOMATTER WHAT YOU DO TO ME I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING YOU!!!! I DONT CARE IF YOU KILLED MY WHOLE FUCKING FAMILY!!!! I DONT CARE IF YOU WERE THE MOST FUCKED UP PERSON ON THIS GODDAMN PLANET!!!! I WOULD STILL LOVE YOU THE EXACT SAME DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!!!! NOW DONT YOU EVER EVER TRY TO LEAVE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!!!" I snapped.... He fell into my arms and cries loudly, so did I, we cried together for hours on the cold hard floor..................

Omg I'm crying so hard rn😭😭😭😭.... Hope you enjoyed!!!!! Update soon!!!!