SACRIFICE 2

Marks pov I could tell in jacks eyes he wasn't ready for whats about to come..... But he couldn't back out now.......

Sean's pov I was scared shitless as to what was about to happen.... I hoped what I had to do wasn't that bad.... The master led me and mark into another very dark room with a couch and table with a huge book sitting on top of it..... "This way my child" the master said...... I acendently looked him in his eyes... "Ow fuck" I said as my chest started burning..... "I forgot" I said.......the master led his hand towards the table..... "Kneel child" he said...... I looked at mark with a is it ok look........he nodded..... I kneeled.... "Wait" mark said..... "W-what??" I said...... "Master may I please have a word with sean before we begin the sacrifice" he asked.... "As you wish my child" the master said....... Mark grabbed my arm and dragged me into the other room..... "Mark is everything ok??" I said......"listen baby.... What your about to do is gonna change your life forever..... Ok??" He said..... "Mark" I said..... "Sean when you put your hands on that book and say the words the master tells you to say..... You will not be able to think of anything but the pain" he said....... "Pain????" I said..... "Yes.... A person as sweet as you.... Ok lemme just put it like this..... The sweeter the person is, the more pain they are given because when you do that sacrifice you are being sucked from most of your happiness.... And your no longer helpless" mark said..... Right then I thought of when both mark and Jordan tried to rape me... And I thought to myself.... Fuck the pain..... "So if I do this.... I'll no longer be helpless" I said...... "Yes" he said....... "I wanna do it" I said.......... "A-are you sure baby??" He asked..... "Yes" I said as I walked back into the dark room...... I looked at the master.... Not in the eyes...... "I'm ready" I said..... "Alright my child.... Kneel down here" he said... "Ok" I said as I kneeled down...... "Put both of your hands on this book" he said...... I did as I was told...... "Now.... Repeat after me" he said....... "Me Sean Mclougin"......"Me Sean Mclougin"........."sacrifice myself "......."sacrifice myself".........that's when my chest started to burn like crazy...... I ignored it..... "To the demons of our world..... "T-to the demons of our w-world".......the pain got worse to where I could barely speak.... My vision got blurry and my hearing was going away..... "Forever my life"......."f-forever m-m-my lif-".....I passed out.....

Marks pov I saw jack pass out on the floor.... "Sean!!" I yell as I run over there..... "Sean sean!!" I yell as I try to shake him awake..... I look up at the master with fear in my eyes........he looked just as worried as me..... He walked over to sean and me.... He touched sean's face... "My child" he said...... All the sudden I felt an arm grab my shoulder........I look over.... It was sean.......I looked at sean's face..... His eyes shot open..... They had turned straight green..... I smiled knowing he was full now....... "Mark" he said...... "Yes sean" I said with the biggest smile..... "Is it over?.... Am I full?" He asked....... I hugged him "yes baby your full... It's over..... It's all over" I said........ He smiled...... I looked up at the master...... "Child" he said..... Jack looked up at him.... "Yes master" he said...... "Follow me children" he said...... I helped sean up and we followed him over to the couch..... We sat down...... He handed us two necklaces.... One with an A on the front..... And one with a D on the front...... "The A is for sean and the D is for mark my children" the master said........."antisepticeye and darkiplier.... My main children" the master said...... Me and sean smiled at each other as we put the necklaces on....... "Together?" I said...... "Together" sean said.......

Hope you enjoyed!!!!!
Update soon!!!!!
See y'all in the next chapter!!!!  It's so sad that were towards the end😭😭....byezzz!!! I love u all so much!!!