Epilogue

"Lily look, one year ago I was pushing you out." I say grinning into my daughters fuzzy hair.

Lucas sits down next to me with some cookies. I smile and take one to munch.

"Thanks." I say.

He gives me a kiss then turns to our daughter.

"Hey Lily! I love you to pieces you know that? Look at what we got you!" Lucas smiles and hands her a gift. We were having a small party for our daughter before the large party next weekend.

Me and Lucas were still in school which is hard with Lily. I watch as she plays with the wrapping.

"Here let momma help." I say then open up the package. Inside is a small pair of baby slippers and some abc blocks. Lily doesn't notice the gift but takes some blocks anyway. She babbles and I find another gift wrapped up. It's from Maya, she said to give this to the kid early.

I smile and open the package. Inside is a teddy bear, it looks used and I read the card.

'My mothers teddy bear she gave to me as a teen mom, hope you like it sprinkles.'

I smile and hand the bear to lily.

"Here ya go sweetie." I say and lily starts babbling again but takes ahold of the bear. I can already tell she's attached to it.

"Thanks Peaches" I mutter.

"Lucas." I say and he turns his attention back towards me.

"I love you."

CHECK OUT THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK PLEASE AND COMMENT, EXCITING NEWS