Badass friends

OUTSIDE P.O.V

Jax had managed to rally up as many people as he could. He managed to get everyone just as angry as he was about them getting Casey. They were ready for war. They knew what they were getting themselves into, but they still were ready to die by the side of their leader. They all grabbed their weapons and made way the the asshole's village. Jax was searing with anger. He needed Casey and the thought of her with those people killed him. He was ready to kill Jevon and anyway else who stood in the way of him saving Casey.

Jack, Matthew, John, Skye, and Josh all walked together. They were all ready to kill these people. They needed their best friend just as much as anyone else. Piper, Lark, Vick, Daz, Lacey, Kian, and  Sasha all walked together ready to fight to get this girl. Although they were not as good friends with her they all had been touched by her and were not ready to give up on her.

The only people staying behind were Nadia's people. So they could protect anyone who might attack the camp. The rest of the group was ready to fight for their leader they were ready to die for her. The group marched their way to the village all lead by Jax. Soon they arrived and they wasted no time in charging into the village not sparing anyone.

Jax took out his sward and sliced a guys back hearing him scream out in pain and falling to the ground. Everyone freaked out and started fighting back. A guy charged at him with an ax. He blocked the swing and ducked under the next. Then he swung his sward chopping the guys arm off that held the ax. He screamed out in pain till Jax stabbed him in the stomach making him fall over dead. He swung, chopped, and stabbed anyone he could with his sward. He pushed, punched, and kicked anyone out of the way. He was looking for Casey. And he would find her.

Skye had her two axes in her hand ready. She swung at two girls who came at her. She quickly ducked under their sward and then spun around and dug her ax into their backs. She ripped it out and watched as they fell to the ground. She turned around hearing screaming. It was a guy coming at her with an ax. She blocked the swing and kicked him back and quickly swing her ax into his stomach pulling it out blood flying all over her. She whipped it out of her face and moved to the next person not backing down from any threat that stood in her way.

Jack had his sward and swung it quickly under a guys feet knocking him to the ground. He fell on his back and Jack stabbed his sward into his stomach. He pulled it out just in time to block another guys ax. He pushed back with a grunt and swung his sward slicing his stomach blood flying everywhere. He pushed him aside as he moved to another girl slicing her arm and kicking her back making her fall on her face. Then he stabbed her in the back before she even had time to scream out in pain. He pulled out the bloody blade and moved to his next victim.

John had his sward ready. He moved his strong arms blocking all the swings the guy gave him with his sward. He knocked the sward out of his hand and stabbed him in his stomach, but before he fell over the man managed to rip the sward out of his hand. Before he could get it another guy charged at him. Knocking him to the ground and started throwing punches. John blocked them and threw him off of him and started punching him and he got on top of him holding him down. John grabbed the guy by his neck and started squeezing till he felt bones crack and the guy stopped fighting back. He kept holding him with his strong hands until he completely went limp. He quickly got up and grabbed his sward moving to the next person.

Josh and Matthew stood back in the trees with their bow and arrows. They shot person after person. Not wasting anytime they grabbed another bow, aimed, then shot never missing a target. Josh saw Lacey struggling with a girl. She was on top of her punching her like crazy and Lacey could not seem to get her off of her. He quickly got an arrow out and aimed it at the girls back. He let go and it hit her perfectly.

Lacey watched at the girl spit up blood onto her face. She quickly pushed the girl off of her and whipped the blood off of her. She grabbed her ax and swung it into someone's back as the ran away. She spun around dodging a arrow. She saw a girl with an another arrow pointed at her. She ducked under that one too and before she could get another one ready Lacey threw her ax and hit the girl perfectly in her head. She fell back and Lacey ran grabbing the ax and running to the next person.

Sasha had her ax by her side and ran. She swung and hit someone and ducked their sward at the same time. She pulled it out and screamed as she turned around throwing her ax at the girl who just shot an arrow at her. She fell to the ground with a ax in her chest. Sasha looked down at her calf to see an arrow sticking out. She screamed out in pain as she pulled it out not caring. It was bleeding badly, but she continued with her ax swinging it at anyone else who came at her.

Piper had her an ax to her throat. She pushed agents it trying to get the person off of her. She grunted with all her strength and finally got the leverage to push them back far enough for her to slam her head into the guys face making him fall back. Piper grabbed her own ax and stabbed him with that. She ran and sliced a girls back then jumped up and tackled a big guy from behind. They both fell to the ground and she quickly stabbed him in the back before he could do anything. She got up and ran to her next target.

Daz, Vick, and Lark where surrounded. They all stood back to back pointing their weapons at the six people who crowded them. Then all at once the people charged at them. Daz quickly swung her swards to the side taking out the two girls coming for her. Vick swung his ax, but the guy dodged it and swung at him. Vick put up his ax in time to block it, but the guy pushed down on him. Vick grunted trying to push back not letting the blade go to close to him. Lark swiftly and skillfully took out the other two guys with a fancy stab and spin. He looked to the side to see Vick not looking too good. He ran and stabbed the guy in the back throwing him off of him. Vick nodded as a thanks. They all split ways going to the next person.

Kian was throwing punches at a guy. They both blocked and threw punches and kicks at each other. But Kian did his special move. He spun and kicked the guy across the face. Then sound completely spun around again and kicked him back then jumped to his other foot knocking him in the jaw casing him to pass out. Kian grabbed his sward and stabbed him. He pulled it out and went over to Jax who was struggling with another guy. Kian stabbed him in the back pulling him away from Jax who was on the ground with a wound in his side. It was bleeding badly.
"Dude you okay." Kian kneeled next to him. Jax groaned in pain.
"I'm fine. Cover me. I'm going to find Casey." He said. He got up. Even though his side hurt like a bitch he needed to find Casey. Kian nodded and ran to the next person. Jax ran off going to the closest house not knowing where she was, but he was going to find her.

Another longer chapter, but IT WAS BADASS AF. Hope you liked it and the badass characters in it. Feedback is cool.
-Mac👊🏼👊🏼