To Marineford

Yosh! Thanks for coming so far. Ice-chan is really happy that you would want to read this sucky story and come this far. So on to the story!

----------------------------------------------------

Sabo stirred, hearing a melodic voice above him. Opening his eyes, he saw Sabishii.

'Wait........Sabishii!?' Sabo sat up quickly his head going through her body. Sabishii moved back, shadows reforming her head.

"Sabo, try not to kill your little sister here. We still have to go and save Ace." Shii said. Her black hair was pulled partly into a bun. Her black dress reached mid thigh. In her hand was her mask, which she put on promptly. Pulling on her cloak, she flipped the hood on.

"Hurry up, I asked Dragon for a ship. I'll be waiting in the front." Sabo ran his hand through his hair. He walked out, passing many worried faces. Heading to his room, he changed his clothes. He grabbed his seastone pipe by his bed. Walking out, he saw Koala.

"Hey Koala. Do you have my hat and goggles?" Sabo said, smiling.

"I'll get them, just wait." Koala rushed past Sabo. He stood there waiting. Koala came back, ruffled. In her hands, were his prized possessions.

"Thanks!" Sabo grabbed them out of her hands and ran off before she could say anything. He ran through the hallways and skid to a stop before Sabishii. Gesturing to the blonde, they walked out to the boat.

"How long will it take for us to get there?" Sabo questioned.

"A hour, if I speed it up with my powers. If not, 5 hours." She said. Grinning, Sabo answered.

"Well my lady, let's try for a hour." He cheekily said, bowing.

------------------------------------------------------

Sabishii navigated closer to Marineford.

"Your turn, Sabo" For a while, they had been exchanging stories while navigating. "I need a break." Sabo made a sound and they switched places.

"Sabishii, tell me a story." Sabo said while checking the log pose.

"Lets see, what should I talk about?" Sabishii tapped her head.

"Did you meet Ace? You sailed off after I died, so did you meet Ace when he sailed off?" Nodding, Shii got ready to talk.

"Well..."

----------------------------------------------------

It was a harsh winter island and Sabishii was stuck in a mouth of a cave during the middle of a blizzard. Spotting a reddish light, she trudged closer, holding the cloak as close to her body. She heard some voices and leaned forward to hear them.

Singing. 

A gruff male voice leaded them. 

"Bennie-" A harsh wind blew sending her deeper into the cave, her cloak flying off. It flew in front of her in the cave. She skid on the floor, her head hitting a rock. Footsteps approached and she groaned. 

"Are you okay?" A warm hand touched her skin. She tried to move away, reaching for her cloak. As she reached forward, darkness covered her vision and she collapsed. 

"S-s-shanks..." She murmured, shivering. Then her conscious left her. 

Opening her eyes, she blinked a few times as her vision cleared. She was in a cave on a makeshift bed. She smelt burning wood. Trying to recall what happened, she closed her eyes and fiddled with her shadows. The cave, then the gust of wind. Shanks. Her eyes snapped open as she got up. Slithering in the shadows, she made her ways into the room with the Red Haired Pirates. Her breath hitched at seeing the one armed captain. She coughed, attracting the crew's attention. Shanks' eyes snapped to small body.