Run

Holy fish sticks, very sorry guys. Apparently trying to update monthly didn't work. I had finals and I still have to prepare for some competitions. I haven't read One Piece in a while so I'm like pretty behind. (': Thanks for reading this and all the support <3

------

Time seemed to stop as the pipe flew the air, Sabishii losing consciousness soon after the pipe left her arm.

The sea stone pipe flew through the air and landed into Sabo's waiting hands. He gripped it and went to an offensive stance.

Sabo gave a small laugh and was filled with adrenaline to defeat Akainu. The enraged admiral was making very rash decisions, his mind blank with fury.

Both of them were exhausted, mentally and physically. However it was at the time Whitebeard ordered the pirates to help Sabo and Sabishii. Ivankov lifted Sabishii and made a quick retreat. Sabo couldn't help but look at her limp body, dangling from Ivankov's arms.

Sabo began to dash forward, his adrenaline still running at the sight of his wounded sister. The roar of the battle continued, both sides having more casualties than they could count.

As the pirates continued moving forward, Sabo saw the slightly familiar blue and yellow flames. He feinted a strike to the left, Akainu responded. In that short second, Sabo began to dash away with the flaming devil fruit user nearby.

Using the pipe to boost him forward, he took a leap of faith and grabbed Marco's leg. Fortunately, Akainu didn't have enough energy to catch up to them.

Marco sighed, 'These siblings...'

With that, Whitebeard yelled retreat. Just in time for the Red-Haired Pirates to come in.

------

Timeskip by Sabo's sea stone pipe (I'm too lazy to describe what happens)

------

The first division commander sighed as he entered the infirmary again. The four siblings laid on the stark white beds on the ship. It had been two days since the battle at Marineford. There were some signs of improvement but the two youngest seemed to be in the worst condition.

The blond, wavy haired boy began to stir. His eyes fluttered open and he sat up quickly, his body tensed. His eyes quickly glanced over at Marco and then at the beds beside him.

In a raspy voice, he asked "Are they alright...?"

The commander poured a glass of water for him and he took it gratefully, gulping it all down.

"They should be fine, you're the first to wake." Sabo merely blinked at his words. "Ace is just resting due to the cuffs draining him of his energy. The two others are not doing...so well."

At the mention of his name, the logia-user shot up. He stared at the two blonds conversing on the bed, eyes widening at the sight of the Revolutionary.

"You're real...it wasn't a dream..." He shot up and threw a fist at Sabo.

His face turned from the force of it but Sabo just sat there and took the hit.

"YOU BASTARD, WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" Ace's body shook with anger while Sabo looked at him with a caring gaze.

Before Marco knew it, the two were hugging. The black haired male's shoulders were shaking again, but not from anger this time. Tears dropped from both their faces, a comfortable silence between those two.

With a shaky voice, Ace asked, "What happened?"

Sabo sighed. "I lost my memories after the Celestial Dragons shot my ship, but I managed to get saved by the Revolutionaries. Without them, I would have died."

Marco slowly took in the information.

"I recently got back my memories because of Sabishii. She found me and we left together to save you. You know what happened after that."

Ace nodded. The information was hard to take in but he knew the blond would not lie.

The pineapple, flame-brain, and revolutionary sat in silence until they heard a crash outside.

"The Red-Haired Pirates are here-"

------

Well, this wasn't the best written or smoothly written chapter but I just wanted to get something up... ^^;; I've been concentrating on other stuff since I'm a nerd. In addition, I just turned 16 yesterday or 2 days ago (since it's 12 am here). I hope you guys like this!!!