1) CHB

I'm continuing the story that the amazing @OliviaHuffer had started. If you want you can go check out the original and then come back to this or if you came from her to here I have one thing to say, welcome! Anyways, on with the story.

He left me. I can't believe it!! This is an outrage!!! The day I was planning to tell him and his family my secret he and the rest of his leeches of a family left!!

'On a much lighter note, I now get to go back to CHB.' Let me explain, I'm a demigod, daughter of Zeus. Charlie isn't my biological father. Renee met my dad, while she and Charlie hit a rough patch in their marriage. Oh, and I almost forgot my name isn't Isabella Marie Swan it's Katrina Jane Swan.

Anyways, I walk back to Charlie's house, after Edward left me. "Charlie!" I call out ad I enter the living room. I spot him running down the stairs. "Yeah, Kat?" He asks clearly startled, "The leeches ditched me so I'm returning back to camp."

If your wondering Charlie knows about the Supernatural world since we are both demigods. The Volturi also know about us. They're camp allies. They're like an extended family.

" I'm going to miss you kiddo." He said as he pulled me into a hug. I spotted tears forming in his eyes. Although we are not biologically related, we still have a father/daughter type of relationship.

After we pull away, I go upstairs to my room and pulled out my suitcase from under my bed. I pack.my bag consisting of; clothes, shoes, toiletries, toothpaste, hair brush, hair ties, pins, locket, rubber bracelets, money, drachmas, you know all that stuff.

I give Charlie a final hug, and head to the garage. I climb into my black Hyundai ix35 and drive to the airport in Seattle to catch my flight to New York.

×~•×~•×~•×~•×~•×~•×~•×~•×~•×~•×~•×~•×~•×~•×~•×~•×

After i arrive in New York, i make my way into the nearby woods. I eventually, I get to Camp after being attacked by a hellhound halfway there. Oops, I forgot to describe my weapons, I have a leather bracelet with a sword crest on it that when I rub the crest with my finger, turns into a sword that, if I want it to, can shock you with 30 volts of electricity, thanks to my Dad. And a locket with a lightning volt engraved in the midddle of it. When you touch the bolt it turns into my bow and arrows.

As soon as I got passed the barrier, I ran towards the big house Chiron spots me and gives me a hug. I have had a bond with him like a kinda father/daughter bond since I've arrived at camp. As soon as I have unpacked into my cabin since most of my stuff was already there it took 5 minutes, I walk out of my cabin only to see a bundle of blond hair before being tackled to the ground.

Turns out, it was my BFFL, Annabeth, flying at me and knocked be over, being followed by my other best friend, Grover, who was a Satyr. Annabeth is a daughter of Athena. " Kat! how have you been? What happened in Forks?" They ask me. So I explain everything to them without crying. I guess I didn't really love Fuckward like that.

Who am I kidding?! I didn't like him at all, nor Alice. I loved everyone else, but not them. Rose and I were actually good friends behind Fuckward And Magic Pixie Allseeing 8-Balls back. After that, we go into the dining hall since by then it was dinner time. We collect our food, send some of it to our godly parent and sit at our tables. Annabeth and Grover are allowed to join me at my table. Once everyone has settled down, Chiron started with the announcements.

Oh, joy !