Evil Scheme

Katrina pov

Will and I were, at the moment alone in Hades cabin. Camp Half Blood's rules state that a boy and a girl can not be alone in a cabin together so I brought Jason, Leo, and Piper with us. They were both huge fans of Solangelo... but not as big as Will and I.

Well, maybe Leo is...

At the moment we were all sitting on either Nico or Hazel's. I know that there are only two beds in cabin thirteen, but I can't help feeling as if there should've been three,beds!

IT'S NOT FAIR!! BIANCA SHOULD STILL BE ALIVE! SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE DIED! SHE WANTED TO WATCH US GROW UP!

B and I weren't related by blood, well we are sort of cousins but that's not what I mean. B was my mother figure.
I stopped my depressing thoughts as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"So first order of business is to get Nico to come out of the closet. We know Will and Nico obviously like each other, but Nico hasn't came out yet. Meanwhile Will came out ages ago," Leo stated and Solance grinned.

"Hey Will, I need your hel-" Apollo imed us, holding up two sunglasses, but cut himself off as he noticed were we were... and the huge banner Jason made saying, "SOLANGELO FANDOMN MEETING"

A very Jason thing to do.
"You know what? The sunglasses can wait. Go get your man, son!" Apollo saluted Will.

Will smilled before replying with, " 'Kay, dad" and Apollo cut off the Iris Message.

"Yeah, so anyways Nico to come out would be step number one," Piper said as Leo wrote it down.

"Step number two would be to get Will and Nico to spend more time together," Jason chimed in and wrote it down.

"Step number three would be to get us to become best friends," Will grinned.

"I think we should get Nico and Will to become best friends and then get Nico to come out" I chimed in.

They nodded, "We are manipulitive" smirked Leo.

"We're acting like group of bff high school girls," said Leo. Piper and I punched him.

"Well, Will has a huge crush on Nico soo..." Jason trailed off and we nodded. Will blushed.

"Okay so anyways Will will proceed to tell Nico about his feels and bada bing bada bam Solangelo will be canon,"

I wrote everything down and revised my list.

Step #1: Get Will and Nico to spend more time together

Step #2: Nico and Will become bffs

Step #3: Nico comes out of the closet

Step #4: Will admits feelings for Nico

Step#5: SOLANGELO BECOMES CANON!

×××××××××××
So sorry i haven't uploaded, but i've been having a bad case of writer's block, and i need help.