last minute

Camp has been a tornado of activity lately. I mean all of the campers have been very busy lately that they forgot that it's the season to be jolly. Yeah, we all forgot about Christmas. Even though, Christmas is to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, we still celebrate it.

It is a lot of fun to be around camp at this time if the year... well usually it would be...

At the moment all of the demigods- even Mr. D and Chiron, are rushing to decorate. You may think Christmas is just a holiday, but Christmas isn't taken as lightly around here.

Christmas is  a war here. Between all of the cabins wanting to have their design as the main design in the dining hall.

We here at Camp Half Blood are a bunch of Christma-aholics or whatever they are called...

I was busy planning out the timing, activities, and schedules for the rest of the camp.

So...

Okay at 5:30 p.m. Athena cabin  has sword training with Apollo cabin for a hour...

At 6:30 p.m. all of the twenty cabins will have a forty minute break

At 7:10 p.m. all of the cabins will have a truth or dare game in groups of two cabins for an hour

At 8:10 p.m. sharp we'll have our annual Christmas karaoke...

Great, now all I have to do is find the cabins that have an alliance sort of going on, or are able to tolerate each other for at least an hour...

So..

Group #1: Apollo & Ares

Group #2: Tyche & Hebe

Group #3: Artemis & Athena

Group #4: Hermes & Posieden

Group #5: Aphrodite & Iris

Group #6: Hestia & Hades

Group #7: Zues & Hera

"Rina," said a voice, lightly tapping my shoulder, breaking me out.of my planning.

"Yes?" I asked, turning around to face Rosalie Lilian Hale/Cullen. She knows about me being Bella Swan and we have become friends.

"It is time to put the angel on the tree," she told me

"Ooh, goodie!" I squealed like a child. This year I had the honor to put the angel upon the tippity top of our Christmas tree!

I walked over to the tree and glanced around looking for William Solance. He was supposed to help me reach the tippity top of our tree.

Oh, there he was. He was flirting with Nico. Ooh, they are so cute. I grabbed the angel as he walked over. He smiled at me and asked, "Ready to do this Swan?"

"You know it, Solance," I winked at him, knowing that Nico was watching. I was trying to get Nico jealous, so that Solangelo could just happen already.

Sure enough Nico went all red in the face, but he wasn't the only one. Alec abd Edward were glaring at Will. Will saw what I was doing and smirked I smirked back.

Solance put me on his shoulders and raised me to the tippity top and I gently put the angel statue down. I loved Christmas Eve.

I will try to update a Christmas chapter for this book.

Xoxo
-A