❤He's on one of your YouTube videos❤

You were a famous YouTuber and you updated every Saturday and Sunday.

Your fans asked if you and Justin would do the "Boyfriend Tag", so you were about go ask if Justin wanted to do it. (Not like that ya nasty)

"Justin!", you walked down the stairs to see Justin sitting on the couch flipping through the channels.

"Why you screaming?" Justin said looking away from the Tv.
"Because I can, now I came down here to ask you, do you wanna be in my YouTube video.

YES!, Justin ran up the stairs, nearly tripping over four of the steps.

You walked up the steps, into the room, seeing Justin messing around with the equipment.

"Justin don't break anything, I mean it". I walked over to the camera and started it.

"Okay now that we're past the intro, I wanna bring a important,yet annoying guest".

"Justin come here!".

Justin came out of the bathroom, and waved to the camera.

"Okay now that he's here we can get started, First question is.

"What's something annoying that he/she does?.

"Well Justin constantly farts in his sleep, which is something I don't find pleasing what so ever.

"Oh shush you love my delightful farts".

"I'd like them more if they didn't smell like death and a sewer.

"Whatever, anyway something she does that annoys me is, when she steals my cloths.

"I can't help it they're so soft and they smell like you".you pouted

"NEXT QUESTION!!!", You screamed.

"When and where did y'all meet"?

"We met at the mall, I was in Hot Topic and, he tripped over a rack of T-shirts, and I was the only one who saw him, and he asked for my number and here we are".

"In my defense that rack was in the middle of the walk way".

"Boy that rack was on the left side of the store".

"Mhm, anyway next question is

What were your first thoughts when you saw eachother?"

"I thought wow what a clumsy shit, but I thought you were pretty cute"

"I thought wow she's beautiful, she probably thinks I'm an idiot"

"And you thought correctly", I giggled.

"Meanie", Justin said with a pout

"Oh shush you know I love you"

"I love you too....Thunder Thighs, Justin said running out of the room.

"Okay well guys that's it for today make sure to like and subscribe, now I gotta go catch Apple head, byeee".

You shut off the camera, and ran to find Justin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yea that was a shitty ending but oh whale, anyway make sure to Vote and Comment

DeeDee is out 👉🚪✌💜